𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭

𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐌𝐄

︿

I hope you're all enjoying  𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 and are liking the way Bucky and Martina's story is progressing! Also, I hope we still love Loki and Artemis (I ship them HARD).

I'm going to take this space to talk about a very special new story I am writing which is just a game-changer for me and one that I feel very passionate about.

I know as a reader of fanfiction myself that there are a lot of us that love several different types and I've got one for us Harry Potter lovers!

𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐭

︿

"𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒆, 𝑨𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒂, 𝒘𝒆'𝒓𝒆 𝒄𝒓𝒂𝒅𝒍𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒗𝒆."

The decade long journey of Aurelia Chapman and Sirius Black.

All she wanted was to be happy and all he wanted was her.

But life ever hardly works in our favor.

Even the most tragic stories can be infinitely beautiful.

︿

Now, only the first three chapters are posted until I complete part one of my currently publishing fic, 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠//𝐁.𝐁𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐬.

𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐭 will begin a steady tri-weekly posting schedule on September 22nd, 2020.

This fic takes place in the Mauraders Era and follows every year they spent at Hogwarts.

Sirius Black is just so dreamy (yes, Gary Oldman, you too), and what a shame that we never got to know whether or not there was a special someone in his life.

Well, we're about to find out.

Thank you (if you took the time to read this) and thank you if you're going to my profile right now and adding 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐭 to your library.

Also, just thank you in general for just being you.

I hope I see you there!

𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐊𝐒

Mischievous Games// Loki

The Most Dangerous Game//S. Holmes

Reigh of Blood//Levi

Reign of Ash//Levi