A Stronger Dose

After the call ended, Luigi was brought to the lab for more experimentation. He bothered not to ask Oleander about his motives. Maybe it was something important, or perhaps it was only just tests, with no motivation besides finding the result of them. He couldn't get the possibilities out of his head! In all fairness, however, he was the subject of the doctor's tests. He felt he had to know more than he did.
He just was too afraid to ask any more than he has.
He was sat down on the cot again. Oleander lifted the needle, and glanced back at him.
"These next tests are going to take much longer. I'm going to be using a much stronger dose, this time."
Luigi squirmed a bit. Why did that creep him out so much?
"Well, that's not the only reason," the masked man said, turning to face Luigi, "I'm not only taking on more intricate works, I will also be taking on more. I was going to take my time, ease you into the monstrous body I'm creating for you, but it would take too long, and the task I'll be needing of you may not be the most time sensitive, but I still have a timeframe in which I will have to work."
He lightly nudged Luigi, silently telling him to lay down, before injecting him with the needle's contents.

-

Luigi woke up screaming. Doctor Oleander held him down as he stitched the last few seams together, but it felt like it took ages, and the feeling of being sewn up felt much worse than he could ever have imagined. He was given the painkiller, and leaned on Oleander as he waited for the pain to die away. He closed his eyes, opening them once he felt better. The doctor pulled a mirror in close for Luigi to examine his work.
Now both his arms were covered in matching white and brown fur. His legs looked... wrong, being bent in directions he knew they shouldn't be, though only his left leg was furred. His neck, and while he couldn't see it, half his chest, was covered in fur, as well. He knew that Doctor Oleander wanted to make some sort of element of surprise with him, making him look fluffy, approachable, and sweet, but with horrific secrets, but, from looking at himself so far, he just couldn't see how the Doctor would be able to.
He was led back to the eerie room with the tape again, but moving slower, so Luigi can get used to walking on his restructured legs. As Doctor Oleander opened the door, Luigi took a deep breath, dreading the sounds he was tested on last time.