Attack

When the child opened the closet, Luigi lost control over himself. He began lunging forwards to bite, yet the youth had surprisingly fast reflexes, and shut the closet on him before the little boy got hurt, then proceeded to run away.
"Mummy! Mummy! Help me!!" He cried, quite clearly horrified. Luigi wished he could snap out of it, leave the house, go home after who knows how long. That scare alone had damaged the kid enough. More than enough, even, yet he was stuck in the backseat of his own mind and body.
He scrambled to open up the closet from the inside, and broke into a sprint, trying to find him. He was snarling, growling, and overall acting violent and feral. He occasionally twitched and turned, and paused to listen, but soon after did he proceed to dash down the hall, thirsty for blood.
"Honey, I'm sure there is no monster. Remember that little bunny doll we got you? He's protects you from things like that. You have nothing to worry about."
Almost right after the child's mother finished reassuring him, Luigi had appeared, giving a roar coated in  most potent venom. The kid screamed, and his mother stared in shock. They were paralyzed by fright, which was fair, really.
He pounced, tearing craters of blood and flesh into the young woman. She shrieked so loudly his ears began ringing, and she kicked the beast off, where he hit the floor. Blood seeped into his fur, but he took only seconds to notice before leaping up. He didn't know how, but they managed to run away, and seeing how the mother's blood sprayed everywhere like a garden hose of suffering, he couldn't see a precise trail to follow her. He had to search. He felt an adrenaline rush as he sprinted about the house, looking everywhere, but he couldn't find them. The side of his brain controlled by the savage command from the sound he couldn't even hear anymore didn't understand why that was. He ran into the basement, looking around. The concrete was red in places, but not many, like the mother was only here briefly, perhaps to try throwing him off.
Oddly enough, his fur was standing on end, and glowing a bit. Confused, he looked at his arm, watching the little brown and white hairs tremble...
Then Luigi remembered Thunderhand existed.
A nasty shock hit him, filling his entire body, causing him to convulse a little bit. He fell to the floor, breathing heavily. He no longer acted violent. He was in control now. He wanted to cry but he couldn't. Then, he heard it. A voice that sounded like it came from behind him, but when he checked, nobody was there.
"Now for our plan to begin!"
Mayday declared.