... .-.. .- ..- --. .... - . .-. / - .... . --

Luigi woke up, pain surging through his body. He was pulled up and given the painkiller, and upon seeing Oleander's mask, he shuddered. Now that he knew what he wanted with him, Luigi was terrified. He looked up to the mirror, seeing that Mayday was right, they did look much more alike. He was covered head to toe in fur, a fuzzy tail curled behind him, and long rabbit ears raised up from his head. He didn't quite like the sight. Before now, he could still recognize himself as... himself. Now he barely saw a human in his reflection. He looked down, sighing heavily.
"Don't you worry, you will get used it."
"I don't think I will..."
"Give it time"
Oleander stood up, patting his head. Luigi frowned, standing up as well.
Oleander led him back to the dark, creepily lit room. Since the experiments he was forced through in the lab were seemingly done, he hoped this would be the end of those awful sounds.
But for a moment, Luigi noticed something was off. The second auditory test was clicking into action. The fan blades quickly consumed him again, but now it plunged his vision in grey. It felt like a spark within him was dying out. The world seemed to sway around him. The sound seemed to change, now his ears only could hear the morse code.
SLAUGHTER THEM.
SLAUGHTER THEM.
SLAUGHTER THEM.
SLAUGHTER THEM.
SLAUGHTER THEM.
He tried to scream, but no sound came. He slowly crawled back to reality, growling like a threatened stray dog. He stared at Oleander, claws indenting the table.
And then he pounced.
This was it! He was going home! Finally! After all this time!
But it seemed to easy, and he knew it, and unfortunately, the Doctor knew this would happen. He pointed a small, box-like item at him, and Luigi felt a nasty shock, his fur rising on end. He yelped painfully yet pathetically, as Oleander used his free hand to push him back.
The spark he felt like he lost seemed to return, and then he heard the tape ask for results. He wrote everything down, and Luigi stared back at him.
"Perfect..." Oleander said. Luigi wished he could say the same.
Now the real first auditory test began. He was less uncomfortable this time, but he didn't know why. As time went on, his eyelids slowly dropped. He shook his head rapidly, trying to prevent himself from falling asleep, but the battle was in vain, as he laid his head on the desk and drifted away.