Check The Closet, Watch Your Back

The box Luigi was stuffed into was set on the ground.
"Alright," Oleander said, sounding terrifyingly calm, especially now.
"What I want you to do is go in there, and kill the house's inhabitants. I know you will be... very hesitant, but I trust you will be able to."
The door opened, and he shook the rabbit-esque beast out and onto the ground. Luigi felt sick knowing that's what he was now. Mere seconds after he landed on the ground, Oleander grabbed him by the back of the neck, and he squealed. He was dragged to the house and tossed into the house, where he hit the ground with a grunt.
He forced himself to stand, grumbling something to himself.
Mayday's escape plan better work.
He chose to look around the house, since there wasn't an awful lot more that he can do. He walked through dim hallways with rope-like carpet covering the floors. Every so often he would pause, his ears raising and twitching, making sure nobody heard him. That feeling in itself gave him chills. He forgot that was something he could do now. This new body will take some getting used to. He carefully opened a door into a massive bathroom. Everything inside was white, gold, and expensive-looking. Even the windows, for some reason. He looked into the mirror, wincing as he saw himself. His face kept its original structure, for the most part, making it the only thing that remained of himself, or his old self, anyway.
He closed his eyes, taking a deep breath. He had to get used to it. There was no other choice. He opened his eyes and...
His reflection stared back at him, wide eyed, its eyes rolled back into its head, waving, and with a wide grin mimicking Mayday.
He blinked, screaming and stumbling back, crashing into a rack of shampoo bottles among other things. Looking back to the mirror, his reflection was okay again, but he heard someone stirring. Not good. He carefully opened the door and continued slinking around.
He came across a small bedroom, full of toys and posters. He assumed the colourful room belonged to a child. He wondered why the door was ajar, but he shrugged it off. Looking around, he saw a stuffed white bunny with brown patches.
How familiar.
He tilted his head at the sight, though he didn't quite notice that he did. He guessed that he was sent to scare the child, made in the toy's image, but he was quick to dismiss that theory. It was stupid! Maybe that was only a coincidence, but then, he heard it.
Footsteps, coming closer... closer...
Luigi panicked and hid inside the closet, shutting the door. Through the wood slots, he saw a little boy, no more than eight, enter the room with a flashlight, rubbing his eye with his free hand... and he heard the closet door close. He turned, looking scared.
Luigi heard something, he couldn't place where it was coming from, but it caused him to tense up, snarling without noticing.
The child approached.
Luigi's claws slid into the moonlight.
"There's a monster in my closet..." the child whispered.
Slaughter them...
Slaughter them...
Slaughter them...
Slaughter them.
SLAUGHTER THEM.
SLAUGHTER THEM.
SLAUGHTER THEM.
SLAUGHTER THEM.