ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

Today is the day! Im to finally meet the guys. I hope they are all like what Harry told me. Harry and i have been friends since we were we were 1, our moms were friends since they were on highschool. Harry has been there for me a lot. i lost my mom due to cancer and my dad abandoned me. Harry's mom was nice to let me stay with them, but it wasn't anything different because i always stayed over. They were my family before what happened to mom and dad.

I started to get dressed for the concert. I decided to wear a royal blue dress with black wedges. i put a little make up and curled my hair. i grabbed my keys and told harry's mom that i was leaving to go see harry. i gave her a hug and then got into the car. i still can't believe harry got me vip even though i told him i was fine with general admission but he insisted that i should have them. I parked my car then heading in.

There was a lot of teenage girls and boys here, there was also little kids here too and parents who looked like they waned to go home. i went to the vip area and i saw harry. "Hey! You made it!" Harry engulfed me in a big hug. I pulled back, "I wouldn't miss it for the world." We both smiled then someone, i guess his manager, called for him to go. We said our goodbyes and i went to go to the pit section.

i never realized how many people loved harry and the others. *Time Skip* It was the end of the show and of course harry is thanking everyone and telling them to be careful going home. Harry has always been the one to want to spread positivity  and love since there was so much negativity in the world. Everyone was leaving and Harry waved for me to come to he back.

I made it to the back and was greeted by harry again. "Hey Bella! The guys are this way." Harry led me to a dressing room, most likely theirs, and there were the 4 others i saw on stage. "This is Niall, Zayn, Liam, and lastly Louis."  They are waved to me and one of them, i think it was Louis?, happened to smile but looked away. Is he blushing?? i decided to introduce myself, "Its nice too meet you guys, my name is Bella. Short for Isabella." i shot them a smile.

We sat in their dressing room for like hours or felt like hours. Then the guy from early that i think is their manager, told them that they had to get stuff together because that they were leaving for a couple hours. "Well I'll get going, it was nice to meet y'all!" I gave them all hugs and went to the door but then one of them grabbed my hand.

"Bella why don't you come on tour with us!"

word count - 557

A/n

Hey i hope you enjoy the first chapter!! I'm sorry if it is short, I'll make longer ones i promise. If there is any like suggestions you want me to add or make a special part, comment!! Well until we meet again.
TPWK!!!