ᴛᴀᴋᴇɴ

"Hey Bella." I fumble for words, but his name came off my lips without with any hesitation. "Ashton?!?!" Lou looks at him then looks at me and can see how scared I was by his presents. "Who is this guy Bella?" Lou ask pointing but not making it obvious. "He's my ex..." Ash then had the bright idea to pick Lou up by his collar. "ASH PUT HIM DOWN BEFORE YOU HURT HIM!" Ash looked at me and laugh, "I can't believe you care about this fool." I stood up and said " Put him down. Its like now you can't have me, you suddenly want me! I'm over you Ash and I'm happy with being with Louis! You just gonna have to accept it." He looked at me then dropped Lou and pushed him in his chair. He started to walk off. When we thought we would okay, he came back then dump Lou's food and water on him then left.

I gasped and quickly got up to help clean Louis. "I'm so sorry for him, I'll buy you new-" He shushed me. "Bella its okay you silly goose. But I'm glad to know you like being with me." I blushed like crazy! I didn't think he would hear that or at least hope he didn't notice. "Why don't we go back the hotel and get you cleaned up." Lou paid of the food and we headed to the car to go to the hotel. We got back to the hotel, we went to his room. He checked if to see if Niall was there but he wasn't so Lou gave me the sign to come on.

We walked in and I must say its nice. Lou went to grab some clothes and I started to run the water for him. I turned around and He started to strip. "Uh I'll go" I went to the door and he stopped me. "Can you join me?" He said with puppy dog eyes and pouted lip. I sighed and laughed, then I joined him. I got in and let the water hit my face and i felt his presents behind me. I shiver and he turned me around so I would be facing him.He looked at me and smiled then next thing I knew is that his lips were on mine. We kissed for a bit but I stopped us because we need to clean up.

We got done and went to lay on his bed to cuddle also to watch movies. "Lou when is Niall supposed to come back?" He had to think for a second, "I don't know, wh-" "Well make sure to tell Niall not come back until later." "Bella why-" I threw my leg over his waist and now I am sitting on him. He eyes went big and then quickly grabbed his phone, type for a literal second then threw his phone across the room.

SMUT WARNING!!!

I smashed my lips into his and the first place his hands go is to my ass. He grabs it and I moan, He took this time to slip his tongue in. We make out more and we are both starting to get out of breathe. He then pulls away and took off my shirt. After we kissed more and I started tugging at his shirt, hinting for him to take it off. He took of his shirt slowly trying to tease me. I whine and he took the hint that I wanted him to hurry up. He then flips us over and now he is on top of me. He moved from my lips to my neck and that is when I lost it. I became a moaning mess and started to tug on his hair lightly and he groan from it.

He sat up on the edge of the bed and I got down on the ground. I started to play with his waistband of his boxers and he groans even louder, wanting me to stopped messing with him but sorry Lou I'm doing it my way. I undo his jeans and pulled his boxers down and holy crap. Its so big, he was like this because of me. Well I decided to tease him, I put a little in my mouth and he let out this huge grunt. I started to put more and started to move my head. He puts his head back and his hand on my head pushing my head further . I'm gagging at this point but then he releases. I swallow all of him then he pulled up his boxers. "Damn you were great." I blush and then I thought it was fair that he was in his boxers and I'm in a bra and sweats. So I took off my sweats and he ended up getting hard again.

We started to makeout again and he put his hand down there and oh god, I'm so weak under his touch. We messed around a little more until we were both naked. "Are you sure you want to do-" "Lou just f**k me already"

*Time Later*

We finished then I grabbed on of his tee shirts and we cuddled while watching movies. I started to dose off in his arms, he kissed me on the head and we fell asleep in each others arms.

Harry POV

The guys and I came back after hangout for a while. I can't believe Bella would choose Louis over me, I guess I'm not good enough. We headed back to the hotel, Zayn and Liam went to their room, Niall and I went to head to ours. "Aw Harry could I stay with you tonight?" I looked at him confused but I said sure. We walked past his room and I heard moaning. That voice sounds familiar. Then it hit me.

No.... it can't be...

word count - 1035

A/n

Hey guys i hope you like it. Sorry it was such a long chapter. I hope y'all like the smut because i was very weird writing it lol. But anywho, What do you think will happen next? Idk you'll just wait and read to find out!!

~I love y'all and remember TPWK~