ᴡᴀs ɪᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ?

I didn't know what to say, I just stood there in silence. They were staring at me, waiting for an answer. "Yes I go!!!" They all came running to me and hugged me. "I gotta go pack my stuff." harry nodded and say "I'll come with you because i want to tell mom hi." i nodded and we said our goodbyes to the boys then headed to my car.

On the drive home it was quiet, then harry asked me a question. "Soooo." "Soo what harry?" " what do you think of the guys?" I started to smile, "I really like them! Now I know why you love to be around them." We were about 10 minutes away from the house then harry asked me another question, "So lets get more in detail, what do you think about Louis?" As soon as he said his name, louis popped into my mind and started to smile not even knowing I'm blushing. "I'ma take it as in you like him since you are blushing." I looked at harry with a shocked look and hit him.

We arrived to the house, I grabbed the key and unlocked the door. " Hey Bella how was the-" she stopped because she saw harry. Harry hasn't been around a lot because of band stuff. She ran and hugged him. I left to let them catch up and went to pack. I hopped into the shower then started pack. I heard a knocked on my door and i looked, it was harry. "I suggest you bring a lot because we are gonna be gone for 7 months." 7 MONTHS?!?! Harry didn't mention how long the tour was. I wasn't expecting it to be that long. "Okay will do!"

I finished packing and harry was helped me move my stuff to the car. Mom came up ad hugged me so tight and we both didn't want to let go. I tell her I love her and I'll seen her in 7 months. We hopped in the car after harry said his goodbyes mom. We started jamming, singing to the band and katy perry.

We arrived to the arena from earlier and started loading up the bus. "I'm glad you decided to join us!" Niall said while walking giving me a high five. I laughed, I'm glad i did decide to go because now harry, the boys, and I can all hangout and also make a bunch of memories. I was putting my final bag on the bus when I heard, "Earth to lou? Bro stop staring!! I'm trying to talk to you." I turn around to catch louis or lou staring at me but he noticed and looked at liam.

The next stop is to Miami, FL and I'm a little nervous. Some of the boys and I talked for a while. But one of them just kept to themselves and didn't want to talk. I think his name is Zayn? I just hope he isn't being like this because I came. Well anyways I finally got alone time with Louis and I don't know why I'm feeling so nervous. "hi.." I looked the other way so he couldn't see how nervous I am but he turns my face toward his.

"Don't hide that gorgeous face of yours."

word count - 595

A/n

Hey guys! Sorry to leave y'all on a cliff hanger. I had some positive reviews by some people that y'all are enjoy the series. Again if you have any suggestions, let me know!! Until next time, i love you guys and TPWK