ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴏf sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ɴᴇᴡ

His eyes are so beautiful, I could stare in them all day. "Someone's blushing." I blush even harder and smiled. "You are too! So Im not the only one," he looked at me with shocked look. We both started to laugh and then stared at each other. Our lips were so close they brushed, the light feather of a- "Hey you guys coming? We are her-," Niall walked in and saw us. We quickly backed up from one another. Louis had his hand on his head and I had my hand on my arm. "Yeah we are coming, thank you Niall." When Niall left, Louis tried to talk to me but I rushed past him.

Louis POV

We were close, I just wanted to kiss this girl. We were slowly leaning in but then Niall had to come and interrupt. I told Niall that we were coming and when i went to talk to Bella, she was already leaving. I wanted to call for her but she might need her space.... damn it Niall. Why does she have this effect on me.

Bella POV

I felt so bad for running out on Louis like that, god I'm such an idiot. Now he couldn't ever like me now. I just blew all my chances. I met up the boys and saw that Louis caught up also. They had to practice for the show tomorrow.

*After practice*

"So why don't we go swimming later on tonight?" Liam suggested and Niall's face lit up. "WE COULD GO SKINNY DIPPING!!" Everyone look at Niall and my face turned red. I just met these guys like I'm already concern on my looks but it would be worse. The other 4 boys look at Niall like he was crazy but then I said something that I never would come out my mouth. "C'mon stop being a bunch a babies, it sounds like fun Niall. I'm down." Niall smiled and the other boys were in shocked that I agreed with Niall. Even Harry was shocked but I convinced they to agreed.

*Later that night*

We took the car to this lake and I'm getting even more nervous but its because Louis is right next to me. We got there,stepped out, and started to strip. I quickly did it so I wouldn't think about, Niall was done so we ran and jumped at the same time. I come back up to the surface then I looked over to see Zayn, Harry, Liam, and Louis all looking at me and their faces were red. "Y'all act like you haven't seen a girl haha. Anyways are y'all gonna keep staring or are y'all coming?"

I knew what their reactions were gonna be especially Harry's reaction because out of the time of harry and I living together, he hasn't seen me even if it was accident. He hasn't but I've seen him because I came downstairs and he was in the kitchen naked thinking no one was home. The other boys jumped in and they were talking. Louis came over by me, "You are so beautiful, personality and physically." I started to blush and tried to cover myself up but Louis stopped me.

10 minutes past and the other boys were trying to dunk each other while Louis and I were together. He started to get closer so I started too. Now our lips are barely touching. I wanted him, I can't wait. I pulled his lips to mine. We started to make out and then he moved to my neck. I started to moan and I could feel him smiling against my skin.

Then I felt it... I felt him.

word count - 650

A/n

haha some of yall probably hate how left y'all on a cliff hanger again but i promise there will be a chapter of smut but that's a little sample. I love you guys! TPWK!