ᴡᴀʟʟS

Louis and I got back with the gang but one of them was missing, it was Harry. "Hey guys where's Harry?" The boys looked around then Zayn said, "He got an uber to the hotel." I wonder why he left, I should talk to when we get back. The boys and I grabbed our stuff, wrapped ourselves in towels, then heading the hotel.

We all went to our rooms. Harry and I in a room, then Zayn and Liam, and finally Louis and Niall. I walked in to see him crying, I wonder why he was so I went by him and he quickly wiped his tears. "Harry why were you crying?" He turned away from me. "nothing important.." "Harry it is what is bothering you?" He then turned to me with a hurt looked on his face. "You and Louis is what's bothering me. First you you like him and now you are hanging out with him more than me." I was shocked, I didn't think it would bother that much with me liking and hanging with Lou. "Also.. Bella... I like you. I've always liked you but I never said anything in the fear of it messing up our friendship." I didn't say anything, I just hugged him. I feel bad because I didn't see the signs, how I could be so blind. "Harry... I'm sorry I didn't even notice but you are more a brother to me.. I'm sorry." He looked upset but he smiled. "Its okay I understand, Just make Lou happy okay?" I smiled, nodded my head, and hugged him.

*The next day*

The boys are getting ready for the concert and I could still tell that Harry was upset. After an hours of practice, it was time for the concert. *Time skip* It was the end of the concert and I met the boys in the backstage area. I was walking and I happened run right into Louis. "I'm sorry Lou," avoiding eye contact. "Bella, look at me." I looked at him and he looked at me with concern look in his eyes. "what we did at the beach.. i'm sorry but—" he put his finger on my lips to shush me. "I care about what we did. it matters to me. I felt something there, we have something. Bella I fell in love with you as Harry brought you in." I look at him, trying not to tear up but I failed. He wiped my tears away and smiled. "Louis i didn't know-" "Just kiss me you fool" then he just smashed his lips into mine in like a gentle, loving way. We pulled back and out of breath. "Look Bella let me take you on date to dinner tonight."

"I would love that Lou."

word count - 516

A/n

Sorry its a shorter episode but i just didn't have much time to work on it. I'll try to post another chapter tonight or tomorrow. I'ma be a little busy for the next three days so I will try my best. Until next time, I love y'all and TPWK!