ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴅᴏ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛꜱ ɢᴏ?

Bella's Pov

No I can't like harry, I like Lou. I just don't know anymore but I need to let Harry know that I like Lou and only Lou.

Harry's Pov

"Sh!t man! I think I pushed it," I sighed covering my face with my hands. "Mate I don't think you did but maybe you should go talk to her to explain it." Niall stated while rubbing my back, maybe that will work. I also can find out why she ran off. "Thanks Nialler!" I hugged him and he laughed, "Anytime Haz!"

I ran to go find Bella.

Niall's Pov

I hope everything goes well for Harry, I mean don't get me wrong I'm happy for Louis but he always gets the girl that any of us are friends with. I just really hope Harry has a shot but until then, I should go check on Louis.  I get the room and unlock the door, there he is, sound asleep. You had to be the one that caught Bella's eye, Didn't you?

I started to move somethings but carefully to not wake up Louis. I was taking off my shoes then louis happened to wake up. Dang I didn't even make a noise that is loud at all. "Oi, Where is Bella?" Lou looked at me confused. I started to hesitate because I didn't know if I should lie to him. "She went back to her room!" Lou then got up, "Lou what are you doing?" He was half way out the door, "I'm going to find my baby." Then he closed the door. Awh Sh!t.

Bella's Pov

I ended up going back the room because I knew Harry wasn't here and I needed a little alone time. I was getting ready to take a bubble bath but then the door unlocked. I quickly grabbed a towel and was able to put it on before whoever it was could walk it, well that someone was Harry. "Um Bella can we talk?"  "Harry there isn't anything to talk about also you are interrupting something here." He took a second to realized what was happening and he turned red. 

"I'm so sorry Bella but I need to know something, why did you leave?" I knew he was gonna ask it but I was hoping that he wouldn't. "Harry, I left because it brought up something that shouldn't have been brought up." Harry looked at me confused, "Bell what do you-" "Harry I used to like you okay?! But I'm with lou and I'm happy. You are going to have to accept it." Harry then comes up to me, cups my cheeks, and staring in my eyes. I looked back at him but then out of nowhere, he kissed me. But then the door opened. Standing there was...

Lou

word count - 559

A/N

Hey guys! Thank you for all the positive reviews on this story! Really didn't think it would do so well, but I decided to write because I'm currently dealing with something right now and I need to try to get it off my mind. But any who I hoped you enjoyed and I'll try to pot as much as I can because school is starting up for me! If you have any suggestions, feel free to comment them! Until then, I love you guys and TPWK!