√16 ~ My choice

We make our choices,
then our choices make us.

******

After three days

March 08, 2019, Friday

Mid-term exam results had been displayed. Those who had chances of being at top of the list were at the bottom, that was a piece of shocking news for sure. They were sitting in Cafeteria enjoying the hot weather unwillingly.

Roha had been crying for hours. "Roha enough now, how much will you cry?" Arshi caressed her back.

"Why wouldn't I cry? I had him for so long. I loved him so much. He just left suddenly leaving me alone and you are saying me not to cry." She consoled her but from inside she was laughing wholeheartedly.

"For God's sake Roha. It was just a billa." Komal had been fed up with her continuous crying.

At this Roha agonized. She stood in front of her. Komal felt little danger from her behaviour. "What you said? How dare you call my Mano a Billa. How dare you say this?" Feeling that thrilling voice over herself she stood up and moved behind the chair. "After all, he was a Billa so I must call him that, not a human he was." Her voice trembled to see her furious reaction but still not ready to quit.

"You are gone." Roha moved to her and she ran from there for saving her life. Arshi and Beenish grabbed Roha for stopping her, "Okay enough, she has gone, you stop here. The topic is ended." Beenish tried to calm her down.
"Don't let her come before me from now on."

"Yes, she won't come. You just calm down." On the other side, Komal was standing behind the pillar when her phone rang. She received it without looking at the Caller ID.

"What the hell Komal! Why Roha is not answering my calls?" Hassan asked angrily. "Her Billa has died, so she is in his mourn."

"What?"

"Yes, her mano has died, so she is just crying over it, she just came some time ago after burying him." While telling him she was laughing in which he also joined her.

"Usko bta mat dena me ne billa kaha hai. Meri jan to le gi tumhen bhi kacha chaba jaye gi k tum ne bhi ussy billa kyu kaha."

"Seriously?"

"Yes I am also hiding from her or else maybe now she must be crying over my dead body." Her sense of humour seemed to get policed today. So it was shining more than before. He couldn't help himself but laugh constantly.

"Okay let me talk to her."
"I am not bitten by a mad dog that I face her in this situation. Talk to your janu by calling Arshi or Beenish and don't forget to ask about her Mano." Assuring her he hung up. If he had talked a bit more it would have made his eyes teary and made his stomach ache.  He called Beenish. "Beenish please let me talk to Roha, she is not answering my calls."

"Wait a minute...Roha Hassan here, talk to him."

"I don't want to." She wasn't ready to stop crying, constantly sniffing her nose.

"Stop it Roha it's enough now. Everyone is watching you. At least do care about the place." This time Beenish yelled over her, she stared at her contorted face having fatty tears.

Even feeling pity for her Beenish started to laugh at her reaction. "Hold this and talk to him." Holding it she left from there.

"Hello?"

"My God Roha just for a Bil... I mean It was just a Mano. You are crying as if a human has died." He was surprised at her hoarse voice. "What were you about to say?"