07 | Yoarashi Inasa

« CHAPTER SEVEN »
YOARASHI INASA

| Shiketsu High | August 19 |

With a beeping sound in each of their rooms, they looked at their phones to see it was now five o'clock in the afternoon. They were probably being called downstairs and so they headed down with a little chat of who could possibly tour them.

On the first floor, the six sighted Mr. Gen and what seems to be a student right beside him. He looked very tall and well built with buzzed, dark brown hair and black eyes.

"This is Inasa Yoarashi, you all will be in their class for the rest of the year." Gen introduced the young man, "We planned to have the class rep do it but he seemed busy dealing with his class at the moment."

Yoarashi approached them and stuck out his hand, specifically on Midoriya who shook back, "It's nice to meet you, I have to say, I truly admired your heroism to save your classmate! It made my thoughts on some of you change!! I'm extremely honored to be the person to tour our new students here in Shiketsu!!" He practically yelled at them.

Then just as he finished, he bowed his head. Oh, not in a normal one, his head reached the floor accompanied with a loud 'thud.' Blood oozed from his head as he greeted them with a wide grin, "I look forward on our passionate journeys on becoming heroes!!"

Everyone was really surprised from Yoarashi's strange first impression. Who wouldn't be?

"What's with that inspiring enthusiasm?!"

"His personality is all over the place. It's so manly!"

"Is his head bleeding?! He has to go see recovery Girl-- oh wait.."

"This bastard is so damn loud."

"He seems.. nice."

"...I'm sleepy..."

When Yoarashi got back up, he wiped the blood with a napkin that came out of nowhere.

"O-Oh, my name is Izuku Midoriya! It's nice to meet you too!" The freckled boy frantically bowed.

Yoarashi looked back at him, "I've watched you from the Sports Festival. You're fight was so full of passion, I like it! I like it so much I like everything about it!"

"Ah, thank you..?"

"I am Tenya Iida. Pleased to meet you." He said with robotic gestures.

"My name is Momo Yaoyorozu." She shook his hand.

"Eijiro Kirishima, I wanna know how manly you are!" He grinned.

"...Bakugo." He grumbled, not even looking at the person in the eye.

The tall man turned his head to a two toned colored boy, "Sh--"

"Shoto Todoroki." Yoarashi finished, looking directly at his eyes, specifically the blue ones on his right. "They look soft, they.. somehow don't bother me anymore.. unlike before.. Back then.. they looked exactly like--"