14 | Deku

« CHAPTER FOURTEEN »
‹ Deku ›

| August 22 | Sunday |
| 3:30 P.M. |

"Wait.. it's-- There!" Yaoyorozu exclaimed as the TV was now working.

It was the seven of them sitting by the couch with the television open for a chat with 1-A.

"Are they nice? Are they burning with passion?!" Yoarashi asked Todoroki who only nodded with a slight smile.

For their stay, the two grew a little closer with Yoarashi dismissing his eyes, he was no longer disturbed. Todoroki was then reminded on how cold he was back then, making him apologize to the young man.

"Yao-momo! Everyone!" Ashido cheered. The screen showing most of 1-A with Tokoyami and Shoji by the back corner. Asui was missing though.

Aoyama was posing in the background with a sparkle while Koda was sitting beside Mineta quietly.

Hagakure slipped in, "How's things going in Shiketsu?! Are there any handsome boys?"

"I am not handsome but I like all of you! I can sense your burning passion!" Yoarashi butted in before Yaoyorozu could even answer.

"You don't have any female friends? Ughhh--" Mineta grumbled, only to be earraped by Jiro.

"How's it like in U.A.'s dorms?" Kirishima spoke up, ignoring what the purple ball had just groaned about.

Sero pushed Mineta out of the way, "Things been boring for now, it's a little too quiet without Bakugo."

"We miss you bro! Oh- and you too BakuKacchan!" Kaminari snorted.

"The fuck did you just call, Dunce Face?! I'll rip you to shreds!"

"So you haven't had any classes yet?" Iida asked, his hand on his chin.

"We've just moved, of course we haven't." Kaminari answered deadpanned.

"Oh well, it's been pretty tiring here. I want another one day break." Midoriya sighed.

"Whoah, Midoriya is asking for a one day break? Now that's something interesting!" Jiro had this surprised look.

Ojiro asked, "What did you do?"

"We aren't allowed to tell." Iida immediately replied.

"Aww, why not? Is Shiketsu that tight?" Ashido whined, throwing her hands up and down.

"Very tight." Kirishima chuckled, "You're lucky you don't have to wear this weird hat!"

"It's not that weird." Todoroki interjected.

"Well, that's because it ruins my hairstyle." The redhead frowned, patting his own head.