09/10 | Rescue Training

« CHAPTER NINE »
‹ RESCUE TRAINING ›

| August 21 | Training Ground #0 |
•°• Brace Yourselves for a 3k-word yet uninteresting chapter! •°•

"All Might?!"

"What are you doing here?!" Midoriya and Bakugo asked, jaws gaping.

Kirishima rubbed the back of his head, seeing how it's as if Bakugo and All Might were following them, "Things just became more and more complicated to understand."

"I'm sure there's no need for formalities since you've already known each other for the past few months." Gen stated, standing right beside the hero, "He will be your main teacher during this Special Training."

"But, isn't All Might teaching at U.A.?" Yaoyorozu questioned.

All Might shook his head, "I'm a retired hero and teacher in U.A. The Hero Commission requested for me to teach since they assume I could teach you all some discipline. Who am I to decline teaching you six again?"

The six of them enlightened at the mention of that. It almost felt like he was proud of them.

"Mr. Gen, would you kindly elaborate what this Special Training is all about?" Iida raised his hand, his voice strongly monotone.

"I'll begin from the top. The Hero Public Safety Commission requested for Shiketsu to take you five in. Your quirks are utterly powerful and are very useful for the hero society." He elucidated, pointing to each one of them, "They figured giving you a second chance -- considering other hero schools are denying you -- and figured to enroll you in an authoritative school such as Shiketsu High."

The five lowered their heads at the mention of being denied. They couldn't really help but feel guilty and selfish.

"You are enrolled on a strict school to make sure you will learn how to follow rules and regulations. We have been told to monitor you six, including Bakugo -- after observing you on the Sports Festival, -- for your behaviours." He finished with the students shifting their head to tell they understood, "The Special Training is for both mental and physical training. We won't focus on just one development for a whole day."

All Might added, "Your Mental Training is for young students such as yourself to be disciplined and to maintain your dignity. It will be both lectured and taught indirectly. With it being a request from the Hero Public Safety Commission, your schedule will be packed with different ways of trainings."

Hearing that, Bakugo felt like the last one was being pointed at him. Shishikura smirked when he noticed this, he couldn't help but grin. He sure does hate the blonde's personality.

"There's also a rescue training, lecturing you on mistakes you might make." Gen continued his statement, "And you will also be receiving intensive Physical Training. After seeing your status on U.A., we found out you've missed a lot of the usual training sessions. Reasons because of class delays after countless villain attacks. Seeing those, you're falling back from everyone else."

Everyone frowned before Yaoyorozu raised her hand for another question, "Not to be rude but what is Shishikura here for then?"

"For some reason I don't know about, he asked for permission to observe and was accepted." Gen sighed, running his hand on his face, "He's obviously gonna comment on this. He's clearly being impacted heavily by Stain's ideology."