23 | First Phase

« CHAPTER TWENTY THREE »
FIRST PHASE ›

| Provisional Hero License Exam |

The ten Shiketsu Students ran out of the open area once the bell rang to signal their leave. Running their way, Midoriya already had something in mind.

But before he or even Nagamasa can tell anything to guide them--

"This isn't a fieldtrip! See 'ya later!" Bakugo ran off to different direction.

"Idiot, hold on!" Kirishima trailed behind him at full speed.

Shishikura was about to scold and chase after them until two more first years decided to run off.

"I'm out too. In a large group, I can't demonstrate my abilities." Todoroki jogged to the opposite direction.

"And I as well!" Yoarashi followed behind the ice and fire user, seemingly because their quirks were a good combination against enemies.

"But--!"

"Let them be, Midoriya." Yaoyorozu stopped him and told him to just keep moving forward before time runs out.

The only remaining in their group was Midoriya, Iida, Camie, Yaoyorozu, Shishikura and Nagamasa. Running to a new direction, the greenhead still couldn't shake the feeling off. "I don't think it's a good idea to go around by yourself.."

"Why is that?" Iida asked.

"Even if we're Shiketsu Students, most of them already knows about our quirks during the Sports Festival.. It's going to be a battle of different schools. It naturally becomes a matter of which school or student to target."

"Ah, I see! That means.."

"That's why their decisions were reckless and can be futile." Shishikura added, a bit irritated.

"Let's not think about them now." Nagamasa got them back to the battlefield, "For this time, I suggest we think of ways for our passing."

Nodding, time had already ran out. That's when things became a little too hard.

Running around, they were caught in the battlefield Class 1-A was stuck in. It was the event that many who watched dubbed it as "The Crushing of U.A."

And as tradition, Ketsubutsu was the one to lead this charge against another school. Throwing their balls at top speed, U.A. had time to react and evade them.

Uraraka floated her way out of all the balls, Mineta used his spheres and stuck them in it. Ashido emitted acid from her hands and directed them to the incoming projectiles while Tokoyami used Dark Shadow to claw his way out.

"So most of them got deflected huh?" Makabe thought out loud, his blue rocky head tilting in amazement. "Even still, I see an opening."

He hardened the balls, much more harder than concrete and threw them to his comrade.

Toteki grabbed the balls and used his quirk onto them, throwing them down underground. "Trajectory Crescent Moon: Target Locked On!!"