17 | Strange

« CHAPTER SEVENTEEN »
‹ STRANGE ›

| August 23 | High Points |

Things were definitely not fine, especially for Katsuki Bakugo.

He was still stuck cleaning the kitchen while Midoriya was too busy being curious about Shishikura's quirk once he finally heard about it.

"Hey, you damn nerd!" He called out, "Stop fawning over slit eyes's weird quirk and keep cleaning!"

"It's not weird, Kacchan! Yeah, they're a bit gross but it's very useful." Midoriya argued, continuing to write in his notebook, "He can incapacitate and disfigure villains in just one touch. They're also good for offense and defense and--"

"I didn't ask about his quirk, Deku." Bakugo growled, his eyes narrowing from irritation. He continued cleaning, wanting to get the job done before his sleeping time.

Most of them continued chatting about random topics mixing in with hobbies and reasons of becoming a hero. It certainly made Shishikura a bit embarrassed on how he acted towards them, being so forceful without even knowing who they are.

Of course, Yoarashi said otherwise.

"I suppose I have judged you all far too early. I really am in no place to tell who's worthy of becoming a hero." Shishikura noted, shutting his eyes close.

"Bah, don't worry 'bout it, Shishibro! We all make mistakes." Kirishima cleared, giving him a thumbs up.

Iida nodded, "I agree to that."

Things went on and on normally, also talking about all kinds of interests 'til they wanted to change things up a bit.

It was 4 in the afternoon in the High Points Dormitories' common area that all of them decided to watch a horror movie to hang out.

Seven of them hurdled by the wide sofa resting in the middle of the room, with all types of snacks and drinks sitting on their laps.

A little while later, a 'ding' was heard from their popcorn machine. Yes, they had requested Yaoyorozu to make one since buying one would take too long.

Anywho, Shishikura raised his hand before Yoarashi could, and volunteered to be the one to get it.

Walking his way to the machine, he slipped. He tried to regain balance but ended up falling on his front, his head slamming to the floor, eliciting a "Damn it."

"Oh-- I almost forgot to scrub that part!" Midoriya exclaimed, dropping the broom to help him out, "I'm so sorry. Are you alright?"

"I'm fine, Deku." Shishikura grumbled, massaging his forehead.

The greenhead noticed something in his head, "You're bleeding, Seiji."

"Whoah, whoah, since when did you two go on a first name basis?" Kirishima jolted in, pausing the movie and earning nods. "I mean, Deku isn't his first name but still-!"

"Well, uh- He just always calls me by my full name so I figured for him to just call me that." Midoriya stroked his chin as he helped him stand back up.