𝟬𝟬𝟴

❛ CHAPTER EIGHT ━━ POWERFUL & KIND  ❜𖤐¸𓍢 ━━ ❪ ACT ONE OF SOULBOUND ❫ ˖ ୧ 。◟ ✦ THEY SUCK ANYWAY! ❞

CHAPTER EIGHT ━━ POWERFUL & KIND 
𖤐¸𓍢 ━━ ❪ ACT ONE OF SOULBOUND ❫ ˖ ୧ 。
◟ ✦ THEY SUCK ANYWAY!

     DEAN AND LISA HAD TO REASSURE OLIVE SIX TIMES ━━, that just because they wouldn't be living in the same house for a while, didn't mean they were getting a divorce ( excusing the fact that they weren't even married, but explaining that to Olive would be more complicated. ) Still, the reassurance didn't stop the pit in her stomach.

It was fair for a child to hate the idea of change, but for Olive, all her life ever was is change. It changed so much that just for a second she wished time could stop all together. In the back of her mind, she feared the idea of coming back to an empty home.

Abandonment.

It seemed, no matter how much she tried, Olive couldn't shake it. The fear of someone she loved leaving her sent her into spirals even at a young age ━━, spirals that adults only chalked up to temper tantrums or behavior issues.

Dean, thankfully, knew better. He didn't know how but he just did. So, he pulled the tarp off the old Impala and parked it in front of the house.

The familiar noise of the Impala made Olive pop her head out of the window, a surprised grin on her face. Dean waved her out, and Olive was quick to run out the front door.

"No way!" She screams, dragging her backpack behind her, "I thought you"

He rubbed his knuckles into her hair, "Not everything has to change," He promised. The pain subsided just enough for Olive to leave without another cry.

She remembers how much she loved being on the road when Dean rolled down the windows and blared his music on his radio. Olive rested her head on her arms, hair smacking against the wind as she looked at the passing trees, playing eye spy.