Recap

Previously, on The Miraculous Tales

WARNING: Contains Spoilers about Previous Fanfics in the Series

Important Overview:

After having a terrible accident as Ladybug, both our heroes realize that they aren't invulnerable when in their super suits.

After spending time with Cat Noir at the Paris Ball, the sweet thoughtfulness he showed when he visited her in the hospital room, the support he gave after hearing what Adrien did to her, working with him to get out of the Peter Pan story, hanging out with him, and going on a date-not-date with him, Marinette has come to think of him as a close friend.

Marinette breaks off her friendship with Adrien after Kagami told her what he truly thought of her and he confirmed it. The class, except for Chloe, also stopped talking to him in support of Marinette. Ms. Bustier makes them work together on a school project though, and after talking together they realize it was all a misunderstanding. They agree to become friends again.

Cat Noir knows Ladybug's secret identity, and he also loves both sides of her.

After happening upon Emilie Agreste's diary, Adrien and Marinette figure out her back story. They realize that Emilie was once a miraculous holder too, but her miraculous got damaged and put her into a coma. They also find out that Gabriel is Hawk Moth, and his goal is to unite the ladybug and cat miraculous in order to bring back Emilie.

(#1) Les Poissons:

Marinette, Alya, Nino, and the rest of the class, minus Adrien, attend the annual Paris Ball together, something they'd been looking forward too for a while. Marinette goes gown shopping with Alya and finds a beautiful ladybug themed dress made by Gabriel Agreste. Going against Tikki's warnings, she attends the ball in the gown. When they get there, she is very disappointed Adrien wasn't able to make it, but, with some encouragement from Alya, she decides to make the best of it. Later in the evening, she ends up dancing with Luka and was thankful the night wasn't a total loss after all.

Meanwhile, Adrien decides to attend the ball as Cat Noir since his dad wouldn't let him attend. Upon arriving, he is elated to see Ladybug there as well. He soon realizes it's actually Marinette in a ladybug dress. After the mistake was clarified, they end up spending the evening together and have lots of fun.

Meanwhile, Hawk Moth akumatizes another victim. Cat Noir rushes Marinette to saftey, then goes to stop the villian. Ladybug joins him shortly after, but then realizes they can't defeat the villain alone. She calls Rena Rouge in for help, and together the three heroes are able to save the day.

(#2) Flashback:

Ladybug and Cat Noir have to face the villain Sonic. While fighting him, Ladybug gets badly injured. She recovers though, and the two heroes are able to defeat the villain.

After the injury, Marinette soon finds herself spacing out more than usual, and she feels sick. Ignoring it, she goes to the Ladybug and Cat Noir movie with her friends.

Adrien is extremely worried about Marinette. His worries prove true when she passes out in class, and they have to rush her to the hospital. While there, a villain attacks the hospital.

As Cat Noir fights Flashback, Ladybug is no where to be seen. Her kwami soon appears with Carapace and Queen Bee. The three heroes, along with Tikki, team together and are able to defeat the villain.

Ladybug appears just in time to capture the akuma, and then the heroes all part ways.

As Cat Noir heads out, he finds Marinette passed out in the street. He takes her back to the hospital room, and then later visits her as his superhero self. The two enjoy the visit, and it results in them growing closer as friends.