Ch. 8

Adrien groaned as he heard his Father's voice echo throughout Paris.

"Here we go again."

"Again?" Plagg wondered.

"I mean, uhh, you know, all the akuma attacks." Adrien stumbled, feeling quite flustered.

"This one seems different though..."

"Plagg, claws out!"

**************************

Cat Noir found Ladybug spying on Hawk Moth behind a roof. He joined her, making her jump.

She turned to him, looking guilty and somewhat flustered. "Cat Noir, I'm sorry I didn't believe you." She turned back to the Eiffel Tower. "They're all here, just like you said. I'm sorry, Kitty."

Cat Noir sighed. "It's okay, Milady. Maybe you'll believe me about his plan for Chloe?"

Ladybug was already nodding. "Right, Chloe. If all else fails we can get Alix. Bunnix said she was a last resort hero anyway. At least in the future."

Cat Noir nodded. "So, what's the plan?"

Ladybug was quiet for a minute as she surveyed the scene. "I think I'm going to go get Carapace and Rena Rouge."

Cat Noir nodded. Just like last time. "Then we kick Hawk Moth's purple butt?"

Ladybug smiled. "Sounds like a plan. I'll be right back, Kitty. Stay here." Ladybug left the rooftop, leaving Cat Noir alone. He sighed and slumped to the floor. Another ordinary day for Catqueror. He chuckled to himself. Catqueror. That's a good one. I'll have to use it around Marinette sometime. It'd drive her crazy. She looks so cute when she's annoyed. He snickered to himself as he waited for Ladybug to return.

*************************

Ladybug joined Cat Noir at their hiding spot a while later. Carapace and Rena Rouge were ready for action.

"What's the plan, Ladybug?" Rena Rouge asked.

"Well, it looks like Hawk Moth is Scarlet Moth again, and he's brought back the villains who can compromise our powers: Silencer, Miraculer, and Revealer. Oni-Chan and Dark Owl will be a pain, but we really need to keep our eyes on the others."

"So what's our first step?" Cat Noir asked, already knowing the answer.

"What do you think we should do, Cat Noir?" Ladybug asked. He blinked in surprise, but Ladybug's unwavering eyes were determined.

"Um..." He trailed off, thinking. Originally Ladybug had them rush Hawk Moth head on in an attempt for a quick defeat, but it hadn't exactly gone well.

"Why don't we come from the sides?" Cat Noir offered. "Then we'd each have a villain to face, and we're stronger than them..."

"Which will make it easier to defeat them." Ladybug finished his sentence with a smile. Cat Noir beamed back. She actually likes my idea.

"We'll do that." Ladybug decided. "Rena Rouge, why don't you take on Miraculer, and Carapace can take Dark Owl and Oni-Chan. Cat Noir can take Revealer since the villains' powers don't work on him, and I'll take Silencer. Sound good?"

Everyone nodded.

"Wait!" Carapace suddenly exclaimed. "Why don't we have a signal, and when we hear the signal we all pounce at once?"

"I like the sound of that." Rena Rouge said.

"The signal could be hoo-hoo." Cat Noir suggested. "The villains will just think it's Dark Owl."

"Perfect. So, does everyone know the plan?" They nodded, and Ladybug stood up. "Ready?" She asked them.

"Ready." They chimed back.

"Dude, this is gonna be awesome!" Carapace said. Cat Noir wished them luck before he left to take up his post.