The sleepover

Toni POV :
It is Thursday and the last day of detention for me and Cheryl. She was sitting a few desk away from me so I got up and sat on her desk. I wanted to mess with her a little
Toni: what's up
Cheryl: what do you want
Toni: is you a answer
Cheryl blushed a little with her head down
Cheryl: no ! Now get off of my desk
Toni: playing hard to get gotcha! Just remember I get what I what and when I want
Cheryl rolled her eyes and said sarcastically yea I remember. Detention was over and as Cheryl was about to leave Toni grabbed her arm pulled her close and said don't forget about my sleep over. She winked and left out
Cheryl immediately took out her phone and texted Veronica and Betty.

At Cheryls house|Cheryl: soo I was in detention with Toni and I felt like I was literally being seduced Veronica: what happened Betty: how?Cheryl she was flirting and pulling me and winking it was just too muchVeronica: we're definitely going to h...

At Cheryls house|
Cheryl: soo I was in detention with Toni and I felt like I was literally being seduced
Veronica: what happened
Betty: how?
Cheryl she was flirting and pulling me and winking it was just too much
Veronica: we're definitely going to her party now
Betty: yup and I have a plan. Cheryl stay here while I go talk to Veronica
Cheryl: fine
Bettys POV:

I pulled Veronica in the next room she asked what and I said we were going to try to get Toni and Cheryl together she was so excited and said maybe more I asked V what she meant and she said like in the bed I just laughed because V has always had a dirty side to her. We went back to the room with Cheryl and Cheryl ask did we want to stay the night since there wasn't school tomorrow we accepted.

Tonis POV :
I knew what I wanted to do tomorrow at my party but first I had to take care of serpent business. Jughead texted me and told me to get ready so he could take me to the white wyrm.
I put on some black boots with a heel, some all black leggings a T-shirt with my flannel shirt tied too it and my serpents jacket. By the time I was ready jughead was out side.
Jughead: hey Toni
Toni: hey jughead .
Jughead: What's your plans tomorrow
Toni: I'm having a sleepover at my house with Cheryl Veronica Betty and Josie
Jughead: why Cheryl you two never get along
Toni: yea but in detention last Friday I saw the three of them texting and I think Cheryl and Veronica has the hots for me
Jughead: Toni don't go back too your old ways please
Toni: I'm not I have my eye on Cheryl
Jughead: I knew it!
No ones POV :
Jughead and Toni met everyone at the white wyrm and once the the netting was over sweat pea pulled Toni to the side. Toni asked what he wanted and he started pouring his feelings out towards her. She told him that the can't be together because it didn't work once and wasn't going too again sweat pea got mad and walked off.
The next day at tonis house:

I had set the music lights sleeping bags and food up and I was just waiting on everybody to get here it was about 5 minutes later when Veronica Betty Josie and Cheryl came in I told everybody to sit down in the living room and said we were about to play a game when I heard a knock on the door Veronica said she will get it so she did. It was sweet pea he came in and kissed me and I kissed him back 30 seconds later he got up and said just because and left out everybody was shocked including Josie little did they know I planned it. I wanted to see how they would react. Veronica asked were we together and I said no he is just my horny hook up from time to time. Cheryl rolled her eyes and got up and went too the bathroom. I asked everybody did they want a drink they said yess it had been 20 minutes and everybody was drunk including me but Cheryl was still gone. While everybody was busy I got up see where she was at I walked in the bathroom and she was fixing her makeup I closed the door and locked it.
Cheryl: EXCUSE ME! What do you want
Toni: you😏
Cheryl: ughh as if your drunk leave
Toni grabbed Cheryls arm and pulled her close they were inches apart Cheryl felt tonis breath on her lips. Toni kissed Cheryl forcefully and grabbed her ass then she slowly made her way into Cheryls pants she felt her underwear line. Cheryl let out a soft moan pulled away from Toni and said she wasn't and couldn't do this and then left . 25 minutes later.....
Everybody was drunk so Toni got up and said let's play spin the bottle/ 7 minutes of heaven everybody agreed. Toni spinner it landed on Veronica. Tonis said let's go ms. Lodge Cheryl was pissed.
Veronicas POV:
Toni grabbed my hand I wanted to say no because I knew what me and Betty were supposed to do but I think I was extremely horny. She pulled me in the closet and asked what did I want to do I knew I should have walked out but I didn't. I kissed her and she took my top off picked me up and started sucking my neck I moaned a little I wanted more. I took her top of she unhooked my bra and started sucking my chest. I moaned into her shoulder. She put her hand down my underwear and started rubbing my clit and she kept going faster and faster I whisper I-I'm goi-gn too c- she kissed me and stopped before I could she said she was a teaser and we both started putting everything back on and walked out with 30 seconds to spare. I sat down and saw the disappointment on Cheryl and bettys faces......