The party that ruined the night!

Tonis POV
1 month later

It has been a month since Me and Cheryl got together. A week after we got together the whole school knew. There were some people who were mad I guess because they thought they had a shot with me and Cheryl. But most people supported us . We're known as the "it" couple which makes me laugh. But every thing has been good so far Betty and jughead are back together I don't know if he knows she's bisexual. A new girl transferred to the school, her name is Lailah. She's in our group since her and Veronica hit it off pretty fast. Yes there together . Josie came out as bisexual which was a surprise to everyone except me and Veronica. Yea it's a lot for only a month. Oh and Veronica started her own night club.

Cheryls POV
We were all at school sitting in the student lounge when Reggie walked in and told us he was throwing a party at la bon nuit. And that everybody was invited. We all said yes and left for are last classes.
At thorn hill after school
So 𝑻𝑻 what are you wearing?
Well my black crop top hoodie and long ripped skinny jeans with my Jordans and serpent jacket. What are you wearing babe?
I went to the closet and put my out fit on I was wearing a red bra with my red leather jacket black heels and denim shorts.  where are you going looking like that Toni said stunned. What's wrong with it 𝑻𝑻 ? Nothin babe as long as your body is just for me she said as she pulled me in for a kiss. Come on before we're late I said as we got up and made our way to the party.
Bettys POV
Me jughead, Lailah,Veronica,Reggie, Josie and Archie were all sitting in the vip area seeing who could finish the most shots and we were all drunk. Toni and Cheryl walked in as the bodyguard let them in they sat down and me and Reggie handed the both 5 shots. I didn't take you as a party animal Toni said everybody laughed including me.
2 hours later
Cheryls POV
Everyone was drunk by now and I didn't know where Toni was. I guess she was with Reggie or the other serpents. I went to the bathroom to make sure my makeup was good when heather walked in. "She looked good like she had cleaned herself up since the last time I saw her
Hey Cher"
Umm what do yo want heather?
I just want to apologize for everything and to tell you I have some things to get off my chest.
What heather? I knew I shouldn't have even gave heather my time but I was drunk and had nothing better to do so why not.
I'm sorry for everything. The only reason I dated Toni because I thought it would make you mad. I only lied to principal wetherbee because I was angry. And what I whispered in your ear at that sleepover a couple months ago was true I'm sorry for everything.
Wow did she really mean it? Wait so when you told me you wanted me it wasn't for a dare?
Umm... yes
Well I do forgive you and I've moved passed it . I could feel us getting closer and closer I knew it was wrong but we kept going until i kissed her she kissed me back. I missed heather but I loved Toni. It didn't stop me until I heard Betty and Toni come in the bathroom ....
Toni's POV
Betty where's Cher I'm drunk and I'm pretty sure she is too. We should get home.
Umm I don't know want me to help you find her?
Yea thanks.
Me and Betty looked everywhere and Betty said she might be in the bathroom so that's where we went.
We walked into the bathroom and my heart broke into a million pieces.
WHAT THE HELL CHERYL Betty said
Cheryl just looked scared
WOW... out of everybody you choose heather yo cheat on me with?
Toni I'm sorry I can exp..
DON'T! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT WERE DONE
FUCK YOU CHERYL AND YOU HEATHER
With that I walked out the bathroom I grabbed my jacket from vip where everybody else was at they saw me and asked what's wrong I just walked out I went outside and kicked my bike it fell down and I threw my jacket.

Bettys POV
Betty let me explain Cheryl said.
I DONT WANT TO HEAR it! It's fucked up that you cheated on Toni SHE LOVES YOU CHERYL! I heard Cheryl whisper "she loves me?" with that I ran out to go find Toni I went to the vip section. What's wrong with Toni everybody asked. She caught Cheryl and heather making out . Veronica jughead and Josie got up and went with me outside where Toni was kicking punching and screaming at any thing in her way we ran over to her. Toni calm down we said.
NO HOW COULD SHE CHEAT ON ME? Really then with heather. I HATE HER FOR IT! You don't mean that it's your emotions talking Veronica said. I could tell she was about to cry so we all went up and grabbed her to stop her from destroying stuff we all hugged her as she cried and fell to the ground.
Veronicas POV
We were all just holding toni when Cheryl came out. Toni was about to go up to her angry when I told Betty and Josie and jughead to hoId her. I went over to Cheryl and grabbed her arm and pulled her on the side of the building
WTH CHERYL? what happened? Why?
I'm sorry it was an accident.
Really that's it? Tonis hurt! You need to fix this because you've fucked up big time. She was speechless and started bawling out crying I pulled her in and hugged her. She was still my best friend. When I Heard betty scream toni's name she was running towards us with her fist balled. Toni calm down I said . NO! Why are you crying you cheated she screamed as she nudged Cheryl. I-I'm sorry. NO YOUR NOT . If so you wouldn't have done it. I'll say this once never look at me touch me talk to me and come anywhere near me again Toni said
out of anger grabbed her jacket and as she was getting on her bike jughead grabbed he and said he would take her home.