idek

In Cheryls room

Let's get changed Betty said yea you're right Cheryl agreed Cheryl had a black Nike sports bra on showing her new abs that no one knew she had and some black biker shorts while Betty had on a blue puma crop top shirt with some Nike boxers on. Betty turned around but stopped and Cheryl asked what's wrong . You have abs! Oh yea that 😅 can I touch them ? Sure Betty started slowly rubbing her finger tips through the creases of her abs while they were only a few inches apart Cheryl bit her lip and Betty chuckled a little it was really hot in there. Betty backed away as Cheryl started to talk what are we going to do now? Cheryl said. Well maybe since we've literally been gone for like 30 minutes they'll think something 😏oh I have an idea Cheryl said! I'll give you a hickey on your neck and you give me one on my ab and chest . Omg yess that will be perfect Betty said. they'll obviously think we've did something dirty Cheryl added. Cheryl walked up to Betty and asked was she ready Betty nodded and Cheryl said it might hurt a little then turned bettys head so her neck was exposed and bent down licked her lips abs started sucking her neck biting then licking yo remove the pain. Betty bit her lip. There Cheryl said and looking up pleased with the results. Betty chuckled and said wow omg now your turn. Ok I'm nervous Cheryl said and sat on the bed. Wait so how Betty said then Cheryl laid down and Betty got in the bed and went up to her chest a few inches away from Cheryls left boob and started sucking it making sure she was going to leave a mark Cheryl rolled her eyes back a little in sensation. She sat us and Cheryl chuckled and said okay next one. Cheryl laid down and pointed to the second ab from her shorts line and then as betty was about to go down Cheryl said hold up and Betty replied DONT make this weird blossom! She told Betty to continue and Cheryl grabbed the sheet as Betty started
Meanwhile
Where are they Veronica asked ? Do you think they're you know having sex? Veronica asked I don't know do you want to go see Toni asked yea she responded. The two went up the stairs and saw the door was locked. Toni got a little angry and knocked on the door
Oh shit lili quickly got up and pulled Cheryl by her arm . How do you want to play this out Betty asked Cheryl.
Hey r you guys ok it's Veronica and Toni
They didn't respond. Soo maybe we just walk out and go downstairs and sit down. No too suspicious Cheryl said. How about you just open the door Betty and go downstairs and tell them follow you. Say Cheryls in the bathroom fixing up she'll be out in a minute then I'll come sit on but a little off your lap ok. Betty said ok. Cheryl went to the bathroom while Betty opened the door "Cheryl will be out in a minute" the two were suspicious but still followed Betty. They all sat on the couch in silence when Toni noticed the hickey. Hey Betty what on your neck she asked . Oh nothing for you too worry about Toni face got red knowing where it came from when Veronica grabbed her leg and told he calm down. Cheryl walked downstairs and and Toni and Veronicas eyes widens when they saw her abs and the hickeys on all of her abs. Cheryl came and sat on bettys lap almost fully and whispered to Betty maybe I shouldn't have told you to go overboard with the hickeys then they both chuckled. Veronica and Toni were both getting a little angry at this point so Betty said so the movie? Oh yea the movie Veronica said sarcastically. Veronica choose to turn on when the bough breaks. Betty and Cheryl shared a big blanket while Toni was behind them in the couch and Veronica was in the front on the side of them. Before we watch this movie me and Toni need to ask and tell you guys something. But wait one minute Veronica grabbed Toni and pulled her in the back. We need to tell them that we kept sleeping around after I feel horrible I think you're right toni agreed. They went back. So first are you and Betty sleeping together Cheryl? Cheryl put her head under the blanket and laughed into betty's shoulder. Betty tapped her and told her what to say. Why do you need to know it's none of your business she said. Cheryl you don't have to be sassy with it Toni jumped in and said. I'm sorry don't ask us questions now did you ask Cheryl could you sleep with Toni NO! Betty said. Cheryl grabbed Betty hand and pulled her upstairs. I WANT THEM TO LEAVE Cheryl said. ok I'll tell them to go Betty said. NO! Don't I have somethin in mind. Since they think we're sleeping around let's. Ughhh what Cheryl?? You know let's sleep around. Cheryl I've never slept with a girl. We're only going to like be very pda in front of them are you okay wit that Betty said yea .
Veronica said let's go to our room to look in our bags and find something to break the tension in here. Ok Toni agreed and walked out. Cheryl and Betty went down stairs and went to the couch. Cheryl said I'll direct it you don't have to. Betty nodded . Cheryl made Betty lay down and got on top of her and she said I'm going to make out with you and touch you and places that might be uncomfortable and weird but we're not going to speak on it ever again ok. Betty said okay but you owe me big time. Betty smiled and leaned in to kiss her. You ready she asked she said yes. Cheryl leaned down and kissed Betty she kept kissing her and then started to let her tongue Bettys mouth Betty this is weird Cheryl leaned up and said Betty started to get up but Cheryl laid her back down. I thought it was weird. It is but we'll make sure they see and we'll do it in front of them betty chucked and they continued Cheryl said you know it's weirder when you don't kiss back Betty said fine and kissed Cheryl . About 20 seconds later toni and Veronica walked in. They were in shock. Cheryl heard them come in and whispered showtime. They acted as if the two were invisible as Cheryl s hand slowly went under Bettys crop top until she touched her bra line and started tracing her fingers around it she told Betty run her handed up her back and so that's what she did they went back to making out when as Toni and Veronica were walking towards where they were Betty started to suck Cheryl lip when Cheryl grabbed bettys shirt pulling her up and biting her lip making sure Toni and Veronica saw. Cheryl turned towards them and said oh I thought you two had gone to bed. You know what I'm done being nice Toni screamed and grabbed Veronica and kissed her ME AND VERONICA WERE STILL SLEEPING TOGETHER AFTER MY SLEEPOVER .....