The secret part 1

Veronica POV
Toni let go I said as we tried to pull her of of heather. Where's Cheryl? She can calm her down jughead said. I looked at Beth as she hurried and ran out to go find Cheryl .

Cheryls POV
Oh shit oh shit oh shit
I just kept repeating it over and over in my head. Toni was going to go to jail and heather was going to be in the hospital because of me. I sat on the floor knees to my face when Betty barged in panicking
"CHERY YOU HAVE TO COME BACK "
Why I asked getting even more worried
"Toni us still angry and won't get off heather and Veronica said your the only person who can calm her down so get up"
With that she pulled me up and ran back to the break room

Toni POV

I was mad I don't know what took over me I just Attis holding heathers arms really tight.
"Toni" I heard a voice known as Cheryl say I just turned around not saying anything
"Please let heather go we can talk"
I scoffed and let her go but instead of talking I bumped her out the way and left out the school on my motorcycle
Jughead POV
I told fangs to go with Toni making sure she doesn't do anything stupid. Cheryl went to help heather and take her to the nurses office. I felt so bad for what was to come to Toni

The next day
Cheryls POV
Flash back:
Come on heather we need to go to the nurse I said as I helped her up. I felt so bad, she had a busted lip, a black eye and a bloody nose. Once we got to the nurse the nurse immediately started helping her asking me what happened but when neither one of us said anything she called principal wether-bee in .
End of flashback
Yesterday was so chaotic and I knew today was going to be bad. The whole school found out about the fight, and plus principal wether-bee knows now. I was too tired to drive myself so I texted v
Hey vee do you think you can come get me
Yea sure I'm on the way I just got Betty.
Ok.

No ones POV
Veronica and Betty pulled up and honked as Cheryl came outside. She got in the back and spoke to them then looked down. After an awkward moment of silence Betty spoke.
"We need to talk about what happened yesterday" she said. I agree Veronica added. They stopped the car and looked back to me. Have either one of you talked to Toni? I asked. Ummm Veronica said when Betty jumped in saying no. That was weird I thought to myself. Veronica said forget about it and kept driving.

Lunch time
Veronica POV

It was time for lunch an we're all trying our best to not tell Cheryl the secret.  We all sat down and you could tell there was tension when Cheryl spoke. "I need to talk to Toni and I haven't seen her all day do any of you know where she is"
Me and Betty looked at jughead who shook his head so we didn't tell.
Cheryl saw and got upset than said
"What the hell is going on you all have been acting weird since this morning. Fine! I said . Toni Un-enrolled from river dale and is in green dale staying with her great aunt. She called jughead yesterday night saying principal wether bee told her she had to either apologize to heather and help her until she gets better or she was getting expelled. Obviously you see what she choose.

"What the actual fuck" Cheryl screamed. Soo nobody thought to tell me this hu? You were all just going to hide it forever?
"Cheryl she told us if we told you she was never coming back" jughead said.
FINE! Cheryl screamed as she walked out