The secret part 2

Tonis POV

Yes I was stupid for beating heather up and yea I know it was wrong but I was just so angry and the fact that heather and Cheryl even talked made me even more angry.

It had been 4 days since I came to live with my aunt I haven't talked to anybody except fp who told me I couldn't keep hiding. He said I'd have to face it eventually. I didn't want to really get expelled so I think I know what I'm going to do.

Cheryls POV
It's been 4 days and no word from Toni. I hope she's okay but jughead told me not to worry so i guess I'll believe him.!
We were all sitting in break room (the serpents, Veronica and Betty, Kevin , Josie me and heather) laughing and talking having a good time while Veronica was telling us about her cousin who works on a farm when Veronica stopped her story and looked up shocked
Veronica POV
I looked up and saw Toni walking in with a black and pink mini skirt, fishnet stockings, a black crop top with her flannel and serpent jacked on. Her hands were wrapped up.

Tonis POV
I had to apologize as bad as I didn't want to I needed an education. I went to principal wether bee and asked him was the offer still on the table he said yes. I went to the break room hoping they'd all be there and they were. I stood by the door seeing the serpents on one couch Josie,Betty and Kevin on the rug and chery Veronica and heather on the other.

Heathers eye was still a little swole but she was fine. The first person to notice me was Veronica as they all turned there head and looked in shock. I saw Cheryls eyes water as she looked over I wanted to go and hug her and kiss her but I just couldn't I was still angry at the fact that she didn't even try to fix anything between us.

"TONI" jughead ran and gave me a hug. Hey I said low as I moved out the way and walked towards the couch heather and Cheryl was on when I felt jughead grab my arm. I shook my head letting him know I wasn't going back for round two.
I saw Cheryl with a scared face assuming she thought the same thing as jughead did.

"Heather" I said as she just looked. I turned back around and said Fuck in a loud grumble knowing I didn't want to do this

Cheryl POV
I wanted to cry and run up and hug Toni but I knew she was still mad at me. She walked up to me and heather I was scared I didn't know what was about to happen until she said heathers name very bluntly. Then she turned back and cursed very frustratedly.
Then continued.
"Heather I'm sorry"
Everybody gasped
"I should have never hit you as much as I did. I lost my temper and I'm sorry, you don't have to accept it but just know I'll keep my distance from all of you to avoid any thing else."
I wanted to cry I wanted to apologize but I couldn't

Toni POV
I was angry but I tried my hardest not to say anything bad. I went to Lunch and sat out side away from everybody. I went to sit by the tree outside. I decided to just ignore Cheryl for a couple more days apologizing to heather was already too much.

Once lunch was over I went to my trailer deciding to skip the rest of the day.

2 days later
Tonis POV
I got home from another day of ignoring Cheryl and staying away from everybody when I got a text from jughead
Jug🐍: get ready and pack a bag I'm coming to get you
Toni🤍🐍: what why? No
Jug🐍: I'm serious just do it.
Toni🤍🐍: Fine!

He came and knocked on my door. He looked a little frustrated but I didn't care. "Come on Toni we're going somewhere" he dragged me to hi motorcycle. As he started driving off I didn't say anything.

We pulled into Veronicas house and I asked why are we here? He didn't say anything just looked as he pulled he on the elevator and knocked on her door.

He opens the door to see Veronica ,Betty, heather and Cheryl sitting by the fire place. "No I'm not doing this" I said as I started to walk out when jughead pulled me back to sit on the couch "no you are doing this. You can't ignore everybody and you know it so you're going to sit here with them and and not leave until you've talked everything out.

"I SAID IM NOT FUCKING DOING IT" I said even though I wanted to i just couldn't. "ANTOINETTE TOPAZ YOU EITHER SIT AND TALK OR YOUR DONE WITH THE SERPENTS" he screamed back while I'll the other girls just watched scared.
FINE! I said as I sat furthest away from everybody when jughead left I got up and went to the bathroom. When soMe one knocked on the door.

Bettys POV
After the big argument jug and Toni had everybody was in shock. "Should I go talk to her?" Cheryl whispered on the verge of crying as Veronica pulled her Into a hug. I'll do it I said as I got up
Knock x3
Toni can I come in?
She opened the door and sat on the bathtub.
"Toni you need to talk to Cheryl you're killing her" and why do you keep ignoring us?
"I can't talk to her. I can't talk to anybody. I feel stupid I didn't even want to apologize to heather. I'm still angry I didn't even get an apology from Cheryl I can't just sit around after everything Betty."
When she was done I pulled her in for a hug.
"How about this. Just tonight have fun don't worry about anything you don't even really have to talk to Cheryl just have fun. Ok?" I said
Fine!
Toni POV
I walked out the bathroom with Betty as we just went and sat on the couch in this order
Veronica- Cheryl-heather-Betty-me
Veronica POV

I got up an stood in front of us
"Soooo we're going to watch a movie an have I said" there was lots of tension and I had an idea. Me and heather are going to get snacks I said that's fine with me she said as she got up to go get her jacket. Betty go get pizza i said as I looked over to Cheryl and winked. She looked at me like she was ready to kill me I grabbed heather and ran out laughing. Betty not far behind as
Cheryl POV
I looked over to Toni who tried her best to stay far from me. She had her headphones in oblivious to that it was just us two. I missed her , I wanted to talk to her, so I found the courage and did so. Toni? She didn't even acknowledge me so I walked over to her and sat in front of her. Toni can we please talk I said as she rolled her eyes and took her head phones out.

OMG THANKS FOR OVER 3K READS I PROMISE AFTER THIS WEEK ILL BE MORE ACTIVE ITS JUST SCHOOL. BUT COMMENT WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE HAPPEN NEXT CHAPTER, PS; I WROTE THIS ON SEPTEMBER 16 AND FORGOT TO UPLOAD SORRY ;) 🤦‍♀️😬