Take things slow

No ones POV

VERONICA AND BETTY WHEN I GET OUT IM KILLING YOU Cheryl screamed loudly. Toni sat down on the bench in between the locker room while Cheryl was pacing back and forth screaming all the ways she was going to kill Veronica and Betty. Cheryl? Toni said breaking Cheryl out of her rant? She looked over to Toni and said "what" irritated while rolling her eyes. Can we talk ? What's there to talk about Antoinette? Cheryl said loudly. Toni wanted to scream back but she calmed herself down because if they were both upset they would never get a conversation out of each other.
Toni POV
I breathed a little and prayed in my head to put up with Cheryl then I spoke. Why have you been ignoring me . Who said I've been ignoring you Cheryl asked me.
Oh please Cheryl for the last two weeks you've been giving me the cold shoulder and not talking to me. And I want to know why. Is it because we slept together because if so I won't tell anybody? I kept talking and Cheryl was just silent . We sat in silence for another 10 minutes I was angry because she can't just ignore me then when I try and talk to her she still ignores me. I spoke. You know what Cheryl I'm tired of you you think you can just sleep with me and then ignore me that's not how it works sorry but miss hbic doesn't get to just fuck around with me and move to the next so either you talk or never as so much as look at me again. I got up and went to the door when Cheryl spoke
Cheryls POV
Ugh ok .....
Just sit down. Toni didn't sit I could tell she was angry so I put my head down and continued to talk.
I-I thought after what happened between us you'd want to be in a relationship. And I didn't, if I was in a relationship it would make me seem weak or as if i let my guard down. I don't want people to think they could walk over me now. I thought that you'd want to talk about what happened and I didn't. I know it's not big and that serious but me in a relationship? Really think about it. I had finished talking and when I lifted my head up Toni was standing less then a foot away from me with a concerned but happy smile on her face. Why are you smiling I asked. I thought you regretted what happened or hated me she said . I let out a small laugh as she came in and hugged me. Cheryl I do want to be in a relationship but if you want to take things really slow we can. But you don't have to let your guard down I get it and I'f we were in a relationship trust me I wouldn't let anyone think they're above you she said that last part sarcastically. I smiled and said fine I think I'm willing to be in a relationship she was extremely happy as she came in and tried to kiss me I backed up and said Remember you said take things slow jokingly. She smirked and pulled me in . We kissed but it wasn't like our last kiss it was soft and loving not lustful . I enjoyed it. I stepped past her and knocked on the door to get Veronica and Bettys attention I didn't know if they were still out there since it had been 30 minutes until I heard the door unlock.

Finally Betty said and Veronica followed up by saying we've finished the whole assignment waiting on you two I laughed and said make sure you give us credit. Soooo? You two good or what Betty said. Ummmm well ...I said as Toni came up and grabbed my hand I looked at her and smirked when Veronica and Bettys eyes were wide with surprised and excited facial expressions. YES! Veronica screamed you owe me 50 buck she also said. What did you two bet on this Toni asked. Yes I bet Betty 50 buck that you two were going to work things out and get together me and Toni both laughed. Yea yea yea Betty said we should get back to class it's only 5 minutes left we all walked back to class laughing while me and Toni were hand in hand.