So lets start over!

Cheryl POV
Get out! What don't you understand about not talking to me ? Why are you stalking me?
"I'm not stalking you. I know you wouldn't never just be willing to talk to me again. Look Cheryl, I'm an asshole I fucked up again and again we both messed up! You won't believe me but I love you Cheryl."
I looked up at Toni as she was about to continue "you love me?" I asked. Yes Cheryl I love you and the day I caught you and heather Veronica told me you loved me. I over reacted after I saw you and heather. I didn't like the thought of someone beside me kissing you. I'm sorry and you can hate me forever. But I'm so so so sorry. Toni. I said, I do love you but I don't think I can just pick off where we left. I'm sorry. I said with my head down. There was a moment of silence before Toni said "let's start over then" she looked up but before I could respond my phone rang. It was Betty and Veronica telling me to come outside. I walked down Toni following behind.

Veronica POV
Me and Betty had called Cheryl and she was on the way down. She opens the front door and we were shocked to see not only Cheryl but Toni behind her. "What is she doing here?" I asked while rolling my eyes. "She's coming with us" Cheryl said. What I thought we were done with her Betty said. Long story now let's go Cheryl said. "Fine but Toni you're sitting up front with me I said. As we went to the car.

Toni's POV
The ride was quiet there was a lot of tension until we got to the mall. I got out the car first and put my hands in my pocket I stood nervous as if I didn't even know the people I was with. Until Veronica said "Betty Cheryl go in. Well catch up." I looked over to Cheryl then back at Veronica as Betty pulled Cheryl in. So Toni? You and Cheryl? Are you using her again? What's really going on?
Nothing I said. I'm sorry for everything. I just want to start over with everyone. I want us to be good again, I want to be good with the serpents again and mostly I want to be back with Cheryl. I said. She just looked at me with a smirk. "Toni I accept but if you do anything to Cheryl I will kill you for real this time clear? Crystal i said as the two of us started walking.

Cheryl POV
Me and Betty stood by the mall entrance watching Toni and Veronica talk "what do you think she's saying to her" Betty asked. Either threatening her or making her leave I said with a small chuckle. So how did she end up here with us Betty asked. She came to my house and apologized. She said she wanted to start over. I never responded tho. Do you want to start over? Betty asked . Honestly yes. I miss us being together. Well as long as your happy me and v are happy. Betty said and Veronica and Toni started walking towards us. "Let's go Veronica said as her and Betty walked ahead. You're okay? I asked Toni as she looked lost. Yeah but wait Cher she said hu? I asked. "Can we start over?" I smiled and said yea and she smiled as well as she grabbed my hand and we caught up with betty.
3 hours later
Everything was good! Toni Betty and Veronica were getting along again and so were me and Toni. We were all going to sit at the food court then go home since we had been shopping for three hours. "So are you two back together?" Betty asked . Uhh that's up to Cheryl Toni looked at me with a questionable smile. Umm yea i guess I said looking back smiling at the three girls. So Veronica how are things with you and Lailah toni said. Well while you were gone she moved to Florida because her dad got a job down there. Oh dang I'm sorry Tonis said. It ok we broke up but we're still friends Veronica said with a shrug of the shoulders.
No ones POV
The 4 girls finished there food and went back to cheryls house to try on there outfits.
IMG THAT LOOKS SO GOOD ON YOU Betty said to the black skintight with thigh slit dress Veronica was wearing.

Then Toni went in and put hers outfit she got on

This is so you Betty said . You actually look good Veronica said sarcastically laughing. Toni turned to Cheryl and said what you think. You actually look hot Cheryl said with a smile. Okay your turn Cher Betty said. Cheryl went in the bathroom and a couple minutes later she asked Toni to come help her so Toni went in and closed the door behind her.

Can you tie this up in the back? Cheryl saidToni tied and and Cheryl turned around to face herSo what you think? You look really sexy Toni said with a big smileCheryl smiled as Toni leaned in and kissed herIt wasn't a rough or lustful kiss but mor...

Toni tied and and Cheryl turned around to face her
So what you think?
You look really sexy Toni said with a big smile
Cheryl smiled as Toni leaned in and kissed her
It wasn't a rough or lustful kiss but more of a loving
One. They pulled apart and left to show the rest of the girls.
So what cha think Cheryl said with a spin with Toni stood behind her smirking.
Cheryl your so hot Veronica said
Hey back up Toni said playfully
They all laughed and changed out of they're clothes. They spent the rest of the day watching movies and gossiping