Chapter 8: Fun nights

This chapter has a bit of touchy touchy descriptions. Not much though so don't be worried. NO SMUT 

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two Months Later 

        I walked hand in hand with Jack as we walked home from our little dinner date that Jane was so eager for us to go on. Jack and I have been together for exactly two months now and this thought made my heart skip a beat. I couldn't believe that two months ago I had met the love of my life and that right now he was here by my side. I put my head on his shoulder which resulted in him squeezing my hand as we walked down the London roads. At this point Jack and I had decided that he could stay at my place whenever he wanted. Tonight was one of those nights

"You ever wonder what it would be like to live in space?" Jack asks staring up at the stars

"Sometimes but I mean it would be practically impossible Jack" I say looking at the stars as well. He stopped and looked at me as if I had become a lunatic.

"I remember someone told me that the impossible is always possible, ain't that right?" He said in his thick cockney accent. I giggle at the fact that I had been defeated by my own words. 

We finally got to my house and I opened the door. I put my coat and hat on the hanger which Jack soon did after greeting the canes. I smiled at the fact that he did this every time he came over. I went upstairs to change into my nightgown as so did Jack into his nightwear. We both met each other as he came out the bathroom and I out of my room. I smiled and headed off into the bathroom as I felt Jacks gaze follow me. I undid my hair and took off my makeup as I had gotten used to not being ready around Jack.

I excited the bathroom to find that Jack was nowhere to be found. I looked around the bed room and hallway and he was still not here. I shook my head thinking he might be downstairs and I started cleaning up for bed. That's when I felt soft hands grab my waist and warm lips touch my neck. I turned around which led to Jacks luscious lips fall on mine and his hands push me in. I kissed back as my hand headed to his hair and stroked it. I fell onto the bed with a whimper as I saw Jack towering over me with lust in his eyes. I giggled and lifted up to press my lips against his. His hands went down my thighs which made my entire body feel something I had never felt before. I felt goosebumps on my legs which became more visible when he said something that would change my life.

"Sometimes at the end of the day we need a little fun and nonsense, right?"

Jacks pov:

       I woke up to find Mary sleeping peacefully right next to me. It might be weird to others that I watched her for awhile but I don't mind. The woman sleeping next to me would be the woman I was going to marry. Of course I didn't know how to ask her but I knew that one day I would and that the day would be soon. Mary was always a perfect woman and she still was. Of course she had her flaws but I mean everyone does and one of her flaws was not opening up to people, I'm glad she has to me though. I got up and stretched until I noticed that my night wear was on the ground. I covered myself and laughed, I put it back on and looked at Mary who's hair was a mess. That's when I remembered our little fun night. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this is such a short chapter but for the past few days I haven't really got much energy to write.

-Rosielle <3