𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐃 & 𝐒𝐍𝐎𝐖

┌────── ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ──────┐

UNBROKEN

└────── ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ──────┘

"I WAS SAND. I WAS SNOW. WRITTEN ON,
REWRITTEN. SMOOTHED OVER."

━ MARGARET ATWOOD

━⊱⋆⊰━

┌────── ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ──────┐
S U M M A R Y
( a VIPER heads north
and finds herself drawn
to a CROW )
└────── ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ──────┘

NYMERIA MARTELL WAS A MISTAKE. Never supposed to exist. It was meant to be Rhaenys, Aegon, and Visenya. Elia Martell the mother of the new Targaryen Dynasty. And then Rhaegar runs away with the Stark girl and Elia is cleaved in two by the Mountain, her children following her into the afterlife. With the exception of her final mistake before leaving this world.

A child. A BASTARD.

Born of love and smuggled out of King's Landing before the Siege, Nymeria Martell is the last living reminder of Elia Martell. The last tie to the Targaryen dynasty everyone was promised. Except she is not a Targaryen.

It takes Doran Martell no time at all to formulate a plan once the news of Jon Arryn's death hits Sunspear, a plan which involves sending his beloved niece north under the pretense of betrothing her to Robb Stark. But he doesn't understand the vitriol she holds for that family. The life she'd had stolen from her. To Nymeria, the north is a punishment, and it is inevitable.

But she refuses to go down without a fight. She is the only ray of sunshine to grace the north in what seems to be a thousand years, and she will prove herself to be as fierce as her namesake, giving life and new meaning to the words, Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken.

━⊱⋆⊰━

" NISSA, NISSA, BARE YOUR BREAST
AND KNOW THAT I
LOVE YOU BEST
OF ALL THAT IS IN THIS WORLD "

AZOR AHAI TO NISSA NISSA

━⊱⋆⊰━