Road

[Spoilers ahead? Uh yeah I sure hope it does]

-

[Y/N]: [Talking about Ayshe]   She's pretty but my bisexual ass won't quake for her

Emma: I'm sorry what? "She's pretty but my whole ass will quake for her"?

-

Norman: I guess you could say that I've fallen for you

Emma: You just fell off a cliff. How are you still alive?

Norman: The power of love

Ray: That's it, I'm taking you to the hospital

-

Texting on discord while Norman, Emma and [Y/N] are on call

Ray: Yo

Emma: Join the call

Ray: I'm out

Ray: I'll join later

Emma: u make me sad, u always have time to go out

Emma: but never have time for us

Ray: I have golf. And lunch

-

Norman: Do you not have food with you?

Sherry: Nope :( 

Norman: Are you hungry?

Sherry: Yeah do you have food? Can I eat some of yours? Please?

Norman: Of course you aren't hungry! You're Sherry!

Ray: Leave, now.

-

Musica: So you know like if you simp for a person

Sonju: Yes

Musica: And that person simps for another person. That would make you a simp simper. And if you simp for the person who simps for a person who simps for another person. You're a simp's simper's simp. And if you simp for the person who simps person a who simps for person b who simps for person c. You'll be a simp simper's simp simper. Right?

Sonju: I'm sorry w h a t 

-

Don: I was learning to do a backroll. And I google 'How to roll backwards', and this video of a child rolling a joint popped up.

-

Ray: It all started when a dumb bitch /Emma/, met an even dumber bitch /Y/N/. And they became best friends.

Emma: And then one birch got her ears pierced so she could wear hoops and dangle it in the other birch's face when she falls asleep

[Y/N]: Jokes on you. I have dangly earrings too. I even have huge ones too.

Emma: I'LL GET BIGGER ONES. I'LL GET HOOPS BIG ENOUGH TO CHOKE YOU.

[Y/N]: you s u r e about that? I'LL GET HOOPS BIG ENOUGH TO SUFFOCATE YOU BY CHAINING YOU TO THE PILLAR.

Emma: I'LL GET HOOPS BIG ENOUGH TO HULA HOOP SO YOU CAN WATCH ME DANCE WHILE YOU SUFFOCATE

Norman: Lord help these people

-

So uhhhh....... I'm back jdsnahhab I'M SORRY I'VE BEEN DEAD BUT I HAVE A VALID REASON AND IT'S BECAUSE I'VE BEEN BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND REVISING FOR MY EXAMS AND IGCSEs NEXT YEAR THAT I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT WRITING. B U T DON'T FRET. I'm still planning on updating the other book. In fact, I'm currently writing it. Though I hope for it to be done by the 3rd of October GMT, I can't promise as it is also my birthday on that day but I'll try to publish the next chapter by then ^-^'