1

~Harry POV~
I was packing up what I need before I left. I was going to run away and start trying to find horcruxs. I packed up food and a few blankets.
I grabbed my bag and apparated to London. I needed to start looking. I went to a diner and sat there. "What would you like?" A young waitress asked.
"A cappuccino." I say. The waitress left. The diner was completely empty except for me. Two people walked into the diner and sat right behind me.
They suddenly jumped up and pointed their wands at me. "Expelliarmus!" I yelled and disarmed one of them. The other one grabbed me from behind. I stiffened and threw the one into the counter. The other one still pointed his wand at me.
"Expelliarmus!" I disarmed him and then I stunned him.
"Obliviate." I cleared his mind of every memory of me. I went and did the same to the other death eater.
I then left the diner and started walking.
I went to the an alley and and then apparated out of London. I was at a place in the middle of the woods. I took the locket out and tried to open it. Inside was a note.
I have stolen the real horcux. I plan to destroy it as soon as I get home. When you read this I am probably dead.
R.A.B.
Great. This was a fake locket. I threw the locket at the wall. I needed to find the real horcrux and fast. I needed to destroy all the horcruxs in time to stop a war.
I put my blankets on the ground and stared at the sky. I really needed to find Draco too. I wanted to apologize but he probably didn't want to talk to me though.
~Flashback~
"Harry its not what it lo-"
"I dont care Draco. Why didn't you tell me? You betrayed me!"
"I didn't have a choice. He would've killed you if I didn't do this."
"I already died and came back! I dont want to see you ever again!" I said before storming off.
~Flashback end~
I really hoped Draco would talk to me again. He was the only thing keeping me alive. "Draco. I wish you were here with me." I whispered as i looked up at the sky.
I closed my eyes and hoped that I could find Draco soon.

~Draco POV~
I was pacing in my room. I had to leave to find Harry in the morning. I heard someone walk into my room. It was weaselbee, the dumb Ravenclaw, and Kaley.
"What do you want?" I growled.
"The dark lord said that we are supposed to help you find that fag." Weaselbee said.
I growled protectively. "You won't be able to find him." I growed.
"We know Potter better than you Malfoy. We will be able to find him." The Ravenclaw said.
"I won't let you!" I growled.
"Then you'll just start a war. Innocent people will get killed." Kaley said.
"Leave." I growled.
"Why should we?" The Ravenclaw asked.
"Its my room now leave!" I growled.
The stupid people left the room and I slammed the door shut. I went and collapsed on my bed.
I knew i have been away from Harry for far to long. It was killing him and me. I knew i wouldn't be able to find Harry so I just laid on my bed.
There was a knock on my door. "I told you to go away." I said.
"Draco its me." Mother said opening the door. She walked over to me and sat next to me.
"What's wrong?" She asked.
"Im do worried about Harry. He knows I'm a death eater and I tried to explain to him but he wouldn't listen. He just yelled at me and left."
"Its just the shock dragon."
"How am I supposed to fix this? He won't even talk to me."
"I promise he will come back for you Draco. He just needs time."
"How much time? If I don't find him soon and we make up we will both die!" I said upsetly.
"Draco I know he needs you. You just need to wait to see how much longer it takes until he realizes it."
"Hes dying mother. If i don't find him soon he'll die of hunger."
"I should've told you this a while ago Draco. As a veela you will have the power to talk to your mate through your mind."
"I can what?!"
"You can talk to Harry through your mind." I was so happy. There was a way I could talk to Harry. "Draco  I wish you were here with me." Went through my mind. My face lit up.
"I wish you were here to Harry." I said back.
"Im guessing you and Harry just unlocked your new power.

A/n here is the first chapter of the sequel. I hope you like it. It is also much longer than the chapters of the first book. Thanks for reading and tell me how im doing!