10

~Draco POV~
I treading water. Harry still hasn't come up and I was worried. I dived under water and I saw Harrys body sinking. I swam down and grabbed his arm. I swam back to the surface and pulled him up.
Harry wsd gasping for air. I pulled him tightly to my chest.
"Are you okay Harry?" I asked, concerned.
Harry nodded. I helped him swim to the small island. "That was such a stupid idea Harry." I scolded. Harry looked down.
"We need to go to Hogwarts." Harry said.
"How are we supposed to get in?" I asked.
"Go to Hogsmeade. There are several secret passages to get into Hogwarts."
"Lets go then." I grabbed Harry's arm and we apparated to Hogsmeade. When we got there was a loud siren.
Harry covered his ears and we hid.
"Hes here. Harry Potter is here." Dome guards yelled.
We walked away until we got to a small alley. "Come in here Potter." Someome said. We went into the small house and followed the man. We went downstairs and the man went and got some pumpkin juice.
"You shouldn't be here." The man said.
"Your Dumbledores brother. Aberforth." I said.
"Right Mr malfoy."
"We need to get into Hogwarts." Harry said.
"Impossible. The school is surrounded by dementors and all the passageways are blocked." Aberforth said.
"I have to complete the mission Dumbledore gave me."
"Whatever mission my brother gave you is a death wish. Just go hide again."
"We're trying to defeat the dark lord." I said.
"You know what to do." Aberforth said to a painting. The girl nodded and started walking down the path. A few minutes later she came back.
"Someone's following her." Harry said. The painting opened and there stood Longbottom.
"Hiya Harry."