3

~Harry POV~
I woke up at midnight. Draco was still holding me loosely. I slipped out of his grip and wrote a note.
Dear Draco,
Don't worry about me. I just need more time to see if I forgive you all the way. I am going to prevent this war from happening and I want you to be safe.

Sincerely Harry.
I grabbed my bag and got ready to leave. I looked back at Draco who was sleeping so peacefully. I needed to go to the Ministry to find Umbridge to get the locket.
I apparated to Diagon alley. When I was there I got ingredients to make polyjuice potion. I got all the ingredients and left. I apparated to the woods and set up a camp.
I started making the polyjuice potion and didn't pay attention to the time.
"Harry?!" A panicked voice filled my head.
"What is it Draco?" I ask rolling my eyes.
"Where in the world are you?!" Draco screamed. I could tell he was scared and worried about me.
"Im somewhere safe. I'm working on my next move to get the locket." I said.
"Please be careful Harry." With that Draco was gone. I started placing charms around my camp area. When I put a charm to hide the camp I saw people.
One had black hair and stopped right at the edge of the barrier. Hr sniffed and I stopped breathing. What if he knew i was here? The stranger shook his head and walked away.
I sat against a tree and fell asleep. Knowing I wouldn't be safe until Voldemort was gone.
~Draco POV~
~One month later~
It has been one month since Harry left. I had to find him again soon and give him blood to drink. He hasnt tried to contact me through my mind since our last conversation.
I laid on my bed hoping I could contact Harry. "Harry?" I asked hoping he would answer.
"What is it Draco?" Harry asked clearly upset.
"I needed to make sure you were okay. You havent talked to me in a month and you must be starving."
"Im perfectly fine Draco. I'm about to make my next move anyway."
"What are you going to do Harry?"
"You'll find out in the Daily Prophet."
Harry was done talking. Whatever he was doing it was probably going to be dangerous if he was going to be in the Daily Prophet.
"We need to go out and search again Draco." Weaselbee said.
"Go away Weaselbee." I muttered. My mind kept drifting to Harry. He was probably going to get hurt if he wasn't careful.
~Harry POV~
I got the hair that I needed for the polyjuice. I became the ministry worker and got into the ministry. My 'wife' was getting tried in a hours. A while later I went to the courtroom.
Umbridge was sitting there looking absolutely hideous in her pink outfit.
I saw the locket on her neck. The trial started and I waited until Umbridge was about to make her verdict.
I stunned Umbridge and ran up and grabbed the locket. A bunch of dementors came down and chased me to the elevator.
"Expecto Patrounum!" My silver stag erupted from the tip of my wand and the dementors left. I sat there then my eyesight started getting worse.
The polyjuice was wearing off. I ran for the floo powder. "Its him! Its Harry Potter!" A wizard yelled. Another wizard ran after me and cast a spell to start closing the fireplaces. I ran to the nearest open one and started to apparate to Grimmuald place but the wizard grabbed my arm.
I then apparated to the woods and the wizard let go.
I lay on the ground gasping for air. I had got the locket but it had cost me. I had been seen. They knew I was up to something.
I was doing stuff against the law to stop a war from happening. I put the locket on and lay on my blankets. "I did it Draco. I got the first horcrux." I said through my mind. Before I fell asleep feeling like I was finally getting somewhere. The first step to stop a war.

A/n A new chapter. I hope you like it. Please comment, vote, and follow for more stories like this. Thanks for reading!