6

~Draco POV~
I felt pain all over my body. Harry was in so much pain. My wings flew open and i growled. I had to find Harry.
I flew out the window and flew towards Godrics Hollow. When I got there in the courtyard laid Harry. His legs were bleeding severely.
His legs were covered in snake bites. Was this the first attack? I pulled Harry close to me.
"Its hurts Draco." Harry whispered. I almost didn't hear him.
"I know love. It will stop hurting soon." I said as i got some bandages out.
I wrapped his wounds in bandages and looked at Harry. He seemed so peaceful in the state he was in. I took out Harrys blankets and put him under them.
I pulled Harry close and started singing a song. "That was beautiful." Harry whispered as he looked at me.
"Did I wake you? I'm sorry." I said as i looled at Harry.
"I was never sleeping." I pulled Harry and buried my face in his chest. Harry held me close. "I love you Harry." I said.
"I love you too." Harry said before falling asleep. I kissed his forehead and fell asleep next to him.
"Harry." I said shaking him. The sun was rising and we needed to stop a war. "Mmm." Harry said as he cuddled me.
"We need to get up Harry." I said as i got up. "Do we have too?" Harry mumbled.
"You want to stop a war from starting dont you?"
"Yeah." Harry got up but winced slightly. "You need to eat." I said as i moved my head so Harry could bite my neck.
Harry bit my neck and I bit my lip. Harry then licked the wound and held me close.
"I think I know what the other horcruxs are." Harry said.
"What do you think they are?" I asked.
"One of them is the Hufflepuff trophy, something from Ravenclaw, and his snake Nagini." Harry said.
"Let me guess. It will probably be very dangerous to find the rest of these." I said, sarcastically.
"It will be deadly. Which is why you are not going to help me." Harry said as he packed up. He winced everytime he took a step.
"Im just supposed to let you go do this on your own. The whole world is after you Harry." I said.
"It will be safer for you Draco." Harry said. With a sad smile Harry apparated away. I knew i would see him soon though. Even if it wasn't how I expected.
~Harry POV~
I felt horrible leaving Draco behind. I looked at the trees around me. I heard of a story a while ago. It was a tale of three brothers.
I went to Mr. Lovegoods house. I knocked politely. "You must be mister Potter. Come in." He said as he opened the door.
"Do you know the tale of the deathly hollows?" I asked.
"It is a very old children's tale. Once there were three brothers. At dusk one day they had to cross a rushing river. The oldest created a bridge. Death watched and felt cheated as the brothers went over the bridge. Instead of releasing his anger he congralated the brothers success.
Death said that he would give each brother whatever they wanted as a reward for crossing his river.
The eldest brother asked for a wand that was so powerful nothing could beat it.
The middle brother asked for a stone to resurrect his dead wife.
The youngest brother asked for a cloak of invisibility so he could hide from death.
The oldest brother always challenged any wizard he could to a duel. One day a group of people went and killed the oldest brother. Death greeted the oldest brother like a old friend.
The second brother resurrected his wife. She was unhappy and knew she didn't belong. The brother knew he couldn't watch her suffer so he hung himself.
The youngest brother wore the cloak of invisibility. Death searched for years but never found the brother. When the brother reached an old age he gave the cloak to his son. Death came and welcomed the brother with open arms.
That is the story of the deathly hollows."  I was shocked. "What happens if one person has all the hollows?" I asked.
"They become the true master of death."
"Thank you. For your help. But I must get going." I say as i head towards the door.
"No! He's here Harry Potter is here!" He shouted. I hears people apparating and casting stunning spells. I fell to the ground and crawled under the table.
Death eaters were everywhere. I started running towards the woods. Halfway there i got hit with a stunning spell. I looled up and saw death eaters with there masks on.
They tied me up and apparated to Malfoy manor. When I opened my eyes again I was in the dungeons. And I wasn't alone.

A/n please vote, comment, and follow for more stories like this! Thanks for reading!