11

~Harry POV~
"Hiya Harry." Neville said as he walked through the portrait. My face lit up.
"Neville!" I say. I go and hug him. I can sense Draco getting jealous so I go and kiss his cheek.
"How is it with Snape as headmaster?" Draco asked.
"Horrible. Dementors are at every entrance and all the secret passages are blocked except for this one. Let's go. Everyone is dying to see you."
We climbed up into the portrait and talked about what has happened while we were gone. When we got to the end Neville opened the portrait. "Hey everyone." He said. I heard a mumble from everyone.
"I brought a surprise!"
"Not again Neville." I heard Seamus say.
Neville moves and I walk forward holding Dracos hand.
"Harry!" Hermione yelled. As soon as i climbed down the ladder everyone started asking questions. "Stop! I need your help to find something in Hogwarts."
"What is it Harry?" Cho asked.
"We dont know that." I reply.
"Where is it?" Seamus asked.
"We dont know that either. All me know is it's small and has something to do with Ravenclaw. Any ideas?"
The room was silent for a minute. "There is the lost diadem of Ravenclaw." Luna said.
"That can't be it. Its been lost for centuries." Cho said.
"Theres not a person alive today that has seen it." Neville added.
"There is someone in the school that has though." Luna said.
"She won't talk to him Luna." We all heard a crash. The floor shook and i ran out of the room. Luna followed me. We ran into professor McGonagall. "What do you need Potter?" She asked.
"I need time." I say. She nods and walks off. We go down to a hallway where there is a ghost. The ghost of Ravenclaws daughter. She told us about Tom and how he said he would destroy the diadem.
We went to the one place where we would find it. The room of requirements.
When we got there i was drawn to a small box.
"Well if it isnt the little blood traitor." A voice said. There was a laugh and I turned around.
There was Blaise and Crabbe. The one that spoke was Crabbe. They started walking towards me and Draco.
"I cant believe you betrayed your own family for him." Blaise said. I growled.
"Dont insult my mate." I growled. Draco grabbed my hand and pulled me close.
"Calm down Harry." Draco said as he pulled me close.
Suddenly I was stunned on the ground. Draco growled as he glared at Crabbe.
"I think we should show that stupid vampire what Draco really is." Blaise said. I growled. How did they know i was a vampire?
Draco pulled me close. I suddenly felt my scar burn. I fell to the ground as I held my scar. "Harry!"
~Vision~
"We must not let him find destroy the last two horcruxs." Voldemort said.
"What must we do my lord?"
"Find him and bring him to me. Before its too late."