17

~Harry POV~

Voldemort and me were falling. We were falling fast. Suddenly there was a rush of air and we flew up. We flew all around Hogwarts, Voldemort trying to push me off him the whole time.

I fought against him the whole time. We both crashed into the courtyard of Hogwarts.I flew across the yard and landed painfully on the stone.

I reached for my wand and stood up. I glared at Voldemort. He had the love of my life killed. He's the reason my mate is dead. 

My eyes had turned the darkest red they ever have. Voldemort fired the killing curse and I used Expelliarmus on him. Our magic met in the middle and I was struggling to hold the spell.

~Hermione POV~

I was still scolding Ron and Ginny about how they treated Harry. I heard  a hiss behind me and saw the snake Nagini slithering behind me. Her eyes glowed and she in lunges at me.

Neville came with the sword of Gryffindor and cut her head off before she bit me. Nagini turned to dust and Neville out the sword down. 

A few hours later I saw Harry. His head was covered in blood and he had cuts all over. I went over and hugged him. Harry hugged back and I felt his tears on my back. "I'm so Sorry Harry. I'm sorry..." I said. 

 " He's gone 'Mione. I have nothing left in the world. " Harry said. 

 "I will always be here for you Harry. I'm never going to leave."

A/n I'm really sorry it's short and sad. There will be one more chapter in this book. I really hope you enjoyed the book and I'm sorry about the slow updates. Hope you all are safe and healthy!