2

~Harry POV~
"I wish you were here too Harry." Was in my head. I was so shocked because it was in Dracos voice. I looked around and I saw nothing. I shook my head and closed my eyes.
"Please talk to me Harry." I looked around again.
"Are you in my head?" I thought confused.
"Yes I am only in your head."
"I need you Draco. I miss you and I'm so hungry."
"Ill find you tomorrow Harry. I promise."
"I love you Draco."
"I love you too." With that my head went silent. I fell asleep, readying myself to see Draco again.
~Morning~
I woke up and stretched. I started packing my blankets and got ready to leave.
"Good morning love."
"Good morning Dragon."
"Where are you heading today?"
"Im going to start heading towards your house."
"See you in a few hours."
"Love you."
I picked up my bag and started walking towards Malfoy manor. As I was walking i heard a rustling of branches. I saw three people emerge.
Ron looked like he wanted to kill me. Owen looked like I was supposed to be dead. Which I was supposed to be dead.
Then there was Kaley. She looked as evil as ever. "Get Draco." She snapped at Owen. Owen ran to a tree and climbed up. A few minutes later he came down and Draco soared down and landed by them.
I looked at him and looked down. "They won't hurt you Harry. I won't let them." I smiled slightly. Ron came and tied my arms behind my back. I looked at Draco as they tied my legs together too.
I needed to escape. I apparated to Grimmuald place. When I got there i went in and sat on the couch. I heard the shuffling of feet and Kreacher came in.
"What can Kreacher do for you master?" Kreacher said.
"Have you seen a locket like this one?" I asked.
"Master Regulas had a locket like that. But that their took it and sold it."
"Was it Mundangus?"
"Thats the one."
"Find Mundungus and bring him to me."
"Yes Master. Kreacher shall find the theif."
I sighed with relief. "Where are you Harry? Are you okay? Are you still mad at me?" Draco yelled in my head.
"One: ow that hurt my head. Two: I'm at Grimmuald place. Three: I'm perfectly fine. Four: I'm not mad at you anymore. I was just upset you didn't tell me earlier."
~Draco POV~
I was so happy. Harry wasn't mad at me anymore. He was safe and sound too. "Im coming over Harry." I apparated to Grimmuald place. When i got there i was crushed in a hug.
"Youre back Draco." Harry was crying on my shoulder.
"Shh its ok Harry." I said as i played with his hair gently. I could tell Harry was struggling not to drink my blood.
"Are you okay Harry?" I asked knowing he was starving.
"Im just fine Draco." Harry said though I could tell he wasn't.
"Youre hungry aren't you?" I said knowing the answer.
"Im starving." I mibed my head over so Harry could drink. His fangs came out and he bit my neck. He drank my blood for two minutes before healing the wound.
"You feel better Harry?" I asked.
"I feel better than I did."
"Lets go sleep Harry."
"I cant stay here for too much longer. The death eaters are after me."
"So your on the run from the law really."
"Yes." I heard a loud crack and Kreacher appeared with Mundangus.
"Kreacher has done as master Potter asked." Kreacher said.
"What am I doing here? Get your filthy hands off me!" Mundangus shouted.
Harry stunned him. "Tell me where the locket is." Harry snapped.
"I gave it to some ministry woman. She was obsessed with cats and the color pink." I growled.
"Why do you need the locket?" I asked Harry.
"To destroy it because its a horcrux."
"A part of someone's soul?" I asked.
"Yes."
"What ever your doing Harry i want to help. I want to be with you so I can protect you."
"Its too dangerous Draco."
"Please let me come."
"I will only let you come IF you dont try to fight anyone."
"Fine." I agreed even though I hated the idea. I grabbed Harrys hand and we went up to a bedroom. I laid down and Harry cuddled up next to me. "I love you Harry."
"I love you too." Harry said before he fell asleep. I kissed his forehead and fell asleep beside him.

A/n this is going to be the last chapter for today. I hope you like it!