Roon and Kromia Birthday

1st September 1980
Azurlane HQ, Pearl Harbor
0700 hours
Shido's Office
Shido POV

It's just a normal day, Doing some paperwork at the office.*sigh*It's nothing to do in the HQ just doing some paperwork. I checked on the calendar is the 1st of August.Wait...I forget something...........OMG! Today is my wife and daughter's birthday!! How can I forget about this!! Okay, Shido calms down. You can do it. You just need some help for Roon and Kromia's Birthday. Maybe I should call Nimi(Z23), Tohka, and Miku to come here and help me with Roon and Kromia's birthday.

Shido: *turn on Speaker*Attention to Tohka and Miku. Can you guys come to my office? I repeat Tohka and Miku come to my office. Thank you.

Tohka POV

When me and Miku eating at the cafeteria,We heard Darling's voice on the radio speaker.

Shido:Attention to Tohka and Miku. Can you guys come to my office? I repeat Tohka and Miku come to my office. Thank you.

After hearing that,we finish our food and stand up from the table.

Tohka: Let's go sis,our husband call us

Miku:Hai~~

We are going to the office.When we were on the way to Darling's Office,we chatted with each other like normal.

~~5 Minutes Later~~

Shido POV

Tohka: Darling~~ can we enter?

I heard Tohka's voice and she knock on the door in Infront of my office

*Knock Knock Knock*

Shido: Come in you two

*They enter the office*

Shido: Thank you for coming Tohka and Miku.

Tohka: What's wrong darling?

Miku:Yeah, What's wrong darling?

Shido:sigh Today is Roon and Kromia's birthday

Both of they was shocked when I says today is Roon and Kromia's birthday

Both:"Shout" Why you don't tell us about that!?!

Shido:Ouch!that hurt...I'm sorry you two because I forget about it...

Both:It's okay Darling and sorry about raise voice at you...

Shido:Nah it's okay dear *get up from the chair* Let's go to celebrate our daughter and new sister's (Roon) birthday. Shall we?

Both:Hai~~

Timeskip by Shido, Tohka, and Miku preparing Kromia and Roon's birthday.

Shido:*phew finally all preparation for Kromia and Roon's birthday is ready.

Tohka:Yup let's go to meet other about this

Shido, Miku:Okay/Hai~

~Timeskip by Chibi Tohka and Chibi Miku hug Chibi Shido like a teddy bear~

Admiral Hipper POV

Today is the birthday of Roon and Kromia party and Onii-chan and Onee-chan already prepare all preparations for the birthday party. I see onii-chan chatting with my little sister Prinz Eugen.

Shido:Ahhh Hipper come here for the second

Hipper: Okay nii-chan

I come over there and see some gifts