8

Zayn's P.O.V.

"When was the last time you went to a doctor?", the doctor asked me.

"Uhhh like fourteen years."

"So when you were born?", he laughed a little.

"Yeah."

"That makes sense. Have-Have you had sexual relations with anyone?"

"A guy a few weeks ago but we were safe. I-I used to live at a home where men would pay him to have sex with me." He nodded a little,

"I'm sorry that happened to you. But it does kinda connect some dots." He paused, "You're completely healthy except for one thing. You tested positive for HIV. It's not a huge deal, but from now on you need to disclose that to anyone you have relations with."

"Oh. O-Okay."

□□□□

"Wait, wait.", I choked out, breathing heavily, "I-I have HIV."

"Me too.", Zavier laughed, "I can't wait to rearrange your fucking guts." I scoffed,

"Yeah. Okay." He pinned me to the wall by my throat,

"I'd watch your fucking mouth if I were you. That bratty bullshit will not go well for you."

"Oh I'm so scared." He laughed, clearly not amused as he threw me back on the hotel bed. Before I knew it, we were both undressed and I was bent over the bed.

"Bite the fucking sheets.", he whispered in my ear, slowly pushing into my ass. I whimpered, biting the sheets hard. Before long he came, still buried deep inside me.

"Fuck.", I breathed, calming down.

"Awe. That's cute. You think we're done."

□□□□

"Are you limping? Why are you limping?", dad asked from his desk. I laughed a little, laying in the couch,

"You don't want to know."

"Don't wanna know what?", Tony asked coming into the office. Tony was dad's adopted brother, five years older than him.

"That Zayn got his guts rearranged.", dad smirked, clearly enjoying the entertainment.

"Dad!"

"Zayn, really?", Tony asked. He was always the one to be disappointed in me long before dad would be.

"Yeah. I'm sorry."

"Were you at least-"

"Yes.", I said quickly, "I'm glad I feel safe and comfortable enough to... explore my options now, but I'm not stupid. I'm always safe about it."

"Good. Then I don't care. Just, realize you or your partner could easily get attached."

"Yeah. I know."

"Did you tell him?", dad asked. I nodded, laughing a little,

"Yeah. Right before he told me the same thing. But we were still careful."

"Good." He paused, "You like him."

"Well I had sex with him sooo-"

"No you like him. Like a lot." I shrugged,

"It was... different... I've had sex with three guys and a girl in the past few months. This was different."

"How?", Tony asked, sitting across the couch from me.

"I dunno. I realized after Gabby that I'm most likely not straight and I'm definitely not a top. And I told her that and she understood and agreed. So I've been with a few guys who I let take the lead but Zavier was different. It just like... worked. It just came naturally. And then afterwards, I went to get dressed and leave and he was like 'Where the fuck are you going? I'm taking care of you'. He didn't let me leave until like an hour later. Mostly until I'd stopped shaking, but that's not the point."