Meet up time #1

Bakugo's POV

I walk in my house and I hear my mom yelling. "Katuski do the dishes" I walk up stairs, put by bag down then I walk to the kitchen. After I'm finished doing the dishes I start to make food. I finish the food and take a plate of the food. I finish all of my chores and go upstairs to start doing my homework. "Great. Today's homework is for Math and English." I started to do homework when I hear the old hag yell at my father. "There she goes" I think to myself plugging in my ear buds to listen to music. After an hour I finish my homework and go to bed.

...

At school

...

As I was walking to school I seen Kirishima. I put on my grumpy face and act mad. "Hey, Bakubro!" "What do you want Kiri- Shitty Hair" "Wait Bakubro, Did you almost call me Kirishima!" "Wha- NO!" We made it to the gates of UA. We walked into the class room, Kirishima goes to the Bakusquad and I go to my desk. I turn on my phone put music on and plug ear buds in. I pull out my sketchbook and start drawing a person. I hear the bell ring and I put all of my stuff away.

...

After school

...

As soon as the bell rang I went to my locker. I walk out of UA and I see the Bakusquad waiting for me. "Hey Bakugo the man I was looking for" "What do you want Stunce Face, and why are you guys here." "We wanted to go to the park with you Bakugo." "Why would i want to go to the park duct tape" I say praticly yelling. "To hang out of course"

...

Sorry its so short, I ran out of ideas. I promise the next one will be the hangout.