Planing (Explanation at the end) #5

Kirishima POV

I wake up in Bakugo's room. I see him still asleep so I slowly get up and go to my dorm. I change and go back to Bakugo's room. I wake him up so we can change and go to UA. Once he wakes up and changes we go down stairs and make food for the others. Since we woke up first we thought that it be kind for us to do that. We got half way through before i feel something on my back. I seen that there was a cracked egg on me so I through some flour on Bakugo figuring that he threw the egg. 'Hey!What was that for Kiri!' 'You threw the egg at me correct' I sign looking curious. 'N-no?' 'LIER!' I threw an egg at him. Soon enough we had an egg fight while an omelet was cooking 'Bakugo let's go back to cooking then we can go take showers. 'Ok' he said smiling We finished the last omelet and took showers and went down to the kitchen to clean that mess up and eat. 

While were eating, some people woke and came over to eat. "Morning Bakugo and Kirishima" "Morning I said back. I turn to see Bakugo confused. 'She said good morning' 'Oh, ok!' "Morning Round Face" He sounded calm. 'He Bakugo, when's your birthday?' 'In three weeks? Why did you ask?' 'Just wondering' I've been thinking about getting him hearing aids so I now this is going to be a great present for him. That gives me three weeks to make enough money for the hearing aids. I've already been saving money ever since i got told that he was deaf so I already got some money to work with. I think that I have about 50$ saved up already so I already have  about 1/25 saved up so I'd have to work extra hours for made money. If i do that then I'd get about 100$ a day and if I work 5 days a week I'd get about 500 each day.

"Kirishima!" I near Aizawa speak. How did I get into class? Did I really space out for that long! I thought to myself. "Pay attention, if not I'll give you house arrest and extra homework" "Yes sir" I say quickly not wanting that. I focus on working the rest of the time until lunch. 20 minutes later I hear the bell ring so I go out of the classroom and get lunch. 

"So, Kirishima what were you thinking about" "Well, since Bakugo's birthday is soon I wanted to get him a present." "Do you know what your going to buy him!" Mina said Excited "Yes but I'm going to tell you" "Aww, but bro its us!" "Nope." I say finishing my food and going to class. "I wis he would tell us what the present is." 

...

A Kirshima's work

...

I was cleaning a few tables when I seen the Bakusquad walk in. "Hey Kiri, can you get us a table" "Sure Sero, I'll get you the Squad table" I walk the squad to the table and gave them menus then went back to cleaning. If I did more work, I should get an extra $35, and if I got that everyother day, I could get the hearing aid Bakugo wanted. 

...

3 week later

...

"Hey guys! I wanted to know if one of us wants do distract Bakubro so then the rest of 1-A could set up a birthday party." "I got you bro!" "Thanks Kamibro!" Well, we better hurry so then we can explain it to the rest of the class for tomorrow" We ran the rest of the way to the dorm. I've saved up enough money to get Bakugo a hearing aid. So I went out to buy it today. I invited his family too, I thought that they disserved to be there.

I soon as I got back and Bakugo went to bed, everyone started to plan it out. We decided that the Bakusquad (Except Kirishima) is going to distract Bakugo and when were finished setting up we were going to text Mina to come back.

...

For this I just wanted to put out that this isn't actually Bakugo's birthday. I know that his birthday is in April.

Hopefully you like this horible book so far. I didn't really have that much inspiration.