Nicknames and ???

2 Things to say, 1. It's now December in the book, 2. It's been two months since I wrote in this book so I forgot almost everything in the book.

Kirishima's pov

"Wow, Bakubro I didn't know you can sing!" I say"Yeah Kacchan, I didn't know that." "Shut up Dunce Face" "Hey Kirishima, can you come over here!" I looked behind me and seen Mina talking to me. "Sure, be there in a sec." I walk up to Mina "What did you need Mina?" "You should confess to Bakugou today." " Hu-" As soon as Mina said that, my face begun turning red. After a little while I thought of my decision. "I will, but it will be later."

After the party

"Hey Bakubro, I need to tell you something. Can we go outside for that?" "Sure Shitty hair" As soon as we got outside, I turned around an Kissed him. "Bakugo, I wanted to say that I love you." I looked down knowing that he would just walk away. Instead he grabbed my head to look up towards him, and kissed me. "Awww" We hear a voice from the right. We turned to the right and see Mina. "Raccoon Eyes. GET READY TO RUN!" Before Bakugo got a chance to chase after Mina, I connected our lips so then he would calm down.

Bakugo's pov

At the dorms 

As soon as we reached the dorms, I dragged Kiri to my room. (They are not going to do that yet. Keyword: Yet.)"Bakugo! What are you doing!" We reached my room and threw him (Not actually) onto my bed. I shut the door and joined him on my bed. "What are you doing?" Kiri Asked "Sh, go to bed." I crawled up to him and started cuddling him. "You could've said that you wanted to cuddle." I started to blush. "To embarrassing...." I say tiredly. 5 minutes later I was out like a lightbulb.

In Bakugo's Dream

I woke up in an alley, I looked around to see where I am at. To the side of me I seen Kirishima. And to the other side of me I seen a villain. They both strated to run up to each other. A few hour later, Kirishima was on the ground. I tried to get up to help him, but I couldn't move. It felt like I was passing out. I tried to yell to see if that worked, but I couldn't even talk. I looked down at Kiri and started to cry.

Kirishima's pov

I woke up to the sound of crying. It sounded really close, I looked down and seen Bakugo crying. "Hey Bakugo! Wake up, it's only a dream." I see that his eyes opened. He immediately started to hug me. His breathing got heavier, I wanted to help him but I didn't know what was going on for a second. As soon as it went threw my mind that he was having a panic attack, I immediately started to sing. (Music on top) 

He started to calm down, I remember that this song always helped me in any ways when I feel stressed or insecured. "Hey Kirishima" "Yeah Bakugo?" "2 Questions, 1. I didn't know you could sing, 2. Can we make eachother nicknames?" " To answer both of your questions, 1. Thanks, 2. Sure!" "Then I'll call you, Ei" "That means I get to cal you Kat." "Fine by me" He saids tiredly. I kissed him on the forehead and go to bed with him in my arms.

Sorry that it's so short, I ran out of ideas for the chapter. If you have any ideas, for the book, let me know!