The party

Kirisima's pov

After the Bakusquad took Bakugo out, I started getting stuff ready. I thought since it was his birthday, I would make him his favorite food. "This is going to be bad for the squad" I thought to myself as I was making the food. I got the food ready so I decided to decorate a little more and start wrapping up his gifts. "Hey Kirisima, what are you doing?" I turn around and seen Deku"Today is Bakugo's Birthday, so I decided to celebrate it with him and the squad." "Oh I forgot about Kacchan's Birthday! Kiri, could you help me with a present for Kaccan?" "I don't have anything in my mind on what he wants right now, sorry." "It fine Kirishima, I'll figure it out at some point today."

Bakugou's pov

As soon as the squad and I got out of the building I asked where were going. They said that we were going shopping. As we went through the mall buying everything everyone wanted, it was about 6:00 when we were finished. We got out of the mall and headed the opposite direction the dorms are at. "You guys know were going the wrong way?" I ask. "Yeah we know, were going to one more place, but you have to put a blindfold on." "Why would I listen to you idiots!" "Just because." They nothing more than that and after 20 minuets, they put a blindfold on me so that way I can't see where were going. 

About 30 minuets later, they take off the blindfold. I look up and see a familiar place. After a few seconds, I recognize the place that were standing at. I put my hands over my mouth, "This isn't..." "It is" I look over to my right and see Kirishima. 

Kirishima's pov (An 1 hour before )

While I was making food for dinner, I thought of the karaoke Bakugo always went to before we found out about it. I belive it was called Cantallation, after 20 minuets I remeber the name. It was called Cantillation! I call Cantillation to see if I can have a party there. They asked for who it is for. "This party if for Bakugou, Kasuki" "Oh, It's for Baukgou? We can help you set up and could we possibly stay there with him?" "Why though?" "He's been going to this karaoke since he's been 14." "Oh, then sure why not." "Thank you uh....." "Kirishima, you can call me Kirishima" "Oh, ok then. Well, thank you Kirishima letting us do this for Bakugou."

(Present time)

"Kiri, you should've" "But I did." "Why did you chose this place though?" "Since you've been going here since you were 14, and since you haven't been able to go for a little while." "H-How do you know I've been going here since I was 14?!" "I was talking on the phone with one of the workers. Anyways, we should go inside." "Yeah we should, it's kinda cold out."

Bakugou's pov

When we got in, I seen the whole class and some of the workers for Cantillation. "Sorry that the whole class is here BakuBro, I was just supposed to be the squad, but then someone told the class." I hear Pikachu say. Suprisingly it's fine by me. "Hey Kacchan!" I hear Deku say "Yeah?" "Do you want to go sing together?" "Sure" "Can Todoroki, Uraraka, Tokoyami, and Tsyu Join too?" I look at the nerd " Sure, I guess" "Could we possibly join too?" I look to see Momo and Jirou (I couldn't remember the nickname Bakugou gave them, sorry) "Fine I guess" About five minuets later were all up on stage singing a remix that the Dekusquad wanted to sing. (I'm playing this song right now so I thought of the exact characters singing it.)

This is all I have in my head right so, hopefully you liked this chapter. I was going to post tomorrow but I got a Robotics game tomorrow at 7:00 so I can't Ill try to post next week next time but if not, sorry I couldn't do that.