Teaching #3

Kirishima POV

 I was sitting in a waiting chair. I see a doctor come out and I jump up running to the doctor. "How is he" "He is fine however he did loose his hearing. Do any of you know sign language." "I do, I have a cousin that is deaf." I said relieved "Ok, then you can go in first and could you possibly teach him some sign language." " yeah, sure"

...

5 hours later

...

Bakugo POV

I woke up and seen Kirishima holding my hand. "K-Kiri?" I couldn't hear but I seen his eye open. "What happened?" He grabbed a piece of paper and wrote something down. "You had a panic attack, i headed explosions coming form your room so I broke down the door and seen you on the ground crying. I think the explosions made you deaf." I remembered what happened. "What are we going to do?" "I'm going to teach you sign language." "How do you know sign language though?" I said confused. " my cousin is deaf. Anyway do you want to start learning sign language right now or no." "I'll learn some right now." I could fell my throat vibrate. 

3 hours later Kirishima taught me the Alphabet and some basic sentences like Thank you, please, sorry, hello, and yes. He grabbed a new piece of paper. "I think that's enough for today. I'll come tomorrow after school to hangout and teach you more." "Ok then, see you tomorrow." 

Kirishima POV

I got back to the dorms and everyone surrounded me. They started to ask questions, i felt like I was going to pass out. "G-Guys" they didn't hear me, I see everything around me go blurry and I fall over. I woke up and looked around. I was in my....Dorm? How did I get hear. "Kiri! Your awake" I see the whole Bakusquad come charging at me.

 "Hey guys. What happened." "We were asking you questions then you passed out." I then remember everything. "O-oh, yeah I remember now." "Anyways, how's Bakubro, is he ok." "He is fine but he is..." "Is What?" Mina asked "Deaf" I say mumbling "What? We couldn't hear you." "Deaf" I say it loud enough so they could only hear it a little. They all gasp "How is he going to understand what were saying then." 

"Well I'm teaching him sign language and i plan on teaching the class later" "Kiri, how about you teach the Bakusquad first so the we can help out." "Ok Kami, that's the only good idea you ever had." I start by teaching them the alphabet and then the greetings. "I want you guys to remember this much for right now. I'll teach you more stuff tomorrow. Right now I'm tired."

...

Time skip to the morning

...

I wake up, turn off my alarm and get dressed. I plan on teaching the Bakusquad a little more at Lunch and go to see Bakubro after school. I arrived to class and went over to the Bakusquad. I told them that I'd teach them a little more at lunch.