|Three Drunk Corpses|

That night, the Drunk Carts club was terribly busy. Yale Carpenter, a teacher in a private boarding school, went to get drunk. His colleagues and students described him as respectful, caring, a role model to others. Yale was the definition of a fake person. When away from the school, he was rude, impatient, violent, and lewd. This night, Yale tagged along with his buddies for a drinking spree, some gambling, and scantily clad girls. Yale knew every nightclub in London, but the Drunk Carts club was his favorite. He and his friends frequented the bars every weekend. For most clubs in London, they were regular customers, even VIP customers.

They ordered and drank a lot of beer, alongside a few spirits and strong whiskey. He and a few of his friends danced with some prostitutes, then they went into private rooms on the upper floor of the club. After an hour, all the women hobbled out of the room with torn clothes, sore backs, and sweaty bodies. Yale and his friends showered and had a last round of drinks before going home at 4 am. In his drunken, tired state, Yale left his friends and stumbled into a dark alley. Chu impaled him with his claws and sliced his heart out. Chu buried Nate's body in a pile of rubbish, where no one could easily find it.

Earlier, in an abandoned church, Chu and his master plotted in the pastor's office. His master sat crosslegged on a throne-like wooden chair, with his hands folded under his chin. "Are you feeling alright?" The man sneered at Chu. "I had less luck with finding evil souls today." Chu had no interest in the man or his motives. His relationship with him was strictly a contract. Chu would never tell his master about his battle with Ross, especially as he lost! His business was his business. "You might like your new mission." Something flashed in Chu's eyes.

"I have someone I need to get rid of. That man is a disease in our society, so no one will miss him. His name is Yale Carpenter. He's a teacher in one of those private boarding houses. He is going to be at Drunk Carts with two people. Find him, and end him. Make sure you show no mercy." The man handed Chu an envelope. In it were Yale's photo, biography, and medical records. Chu nodded, then disappeared. His master left the building through a secret tunnel in the floor.

In the evening, Chu followed Yale into the club. Before approaching him, he watched him from a distance. Chu stole his victim's money. He used the money from his last victim to buy two bottles of seventy-pound alcohol. After creeping up to Yale's table, he offered the bottles to them. Only one of them was skeptical about Chu. The third man, Nate, was an experienced petty thief. Yale and his other friend, James Walter, punched him and mocked him for being sensible. "Loosen up, brother! We're at the club!" Yale's friend rubbed his cheek in pain. Yale asked Chu to introduce himself. "My name is Dean! Pleased to meet you!" Even after collecting Chu's drinks, they were rude to him.

"What's a small-eyed fish like you doing in these parts?" They roared with laughter. Chu almost sliced his head into twenty pieces, but he caught himself in time. "I'm new here! Someone show me here. They have nice women." Chu spoke in a thick Chinese accent. After that, he threw a few jokes at them. Yale and his friends laughed hard. Chu frequently poured them some more alcohol. Each time he slipped some narcotics and a lethal poison into all their cups. The men were too drunk to notice the poison in plain sight. Chu's plan worked amazingly. The drugs affected them immediately. Combined with alcohol, they would surely suffer a death full of unimaginable pain and many ghastly illusions.

The first effect happened almost instantly; the narcotics triggered frightening hallucinations and slowed their brain processes. Their talking and breathing slowed, and they began seeing dark figures flutter past them. They had hairy bodies, a bloody horn sticking out of their cheeks, and glowing yellow eyes. Terrified, the men threw the money at their barmaid and fled the club. While they were on the path to their homes, Yale separated from them. James left Nate alone in another alley, but he stopped to try and look for Yale.

As he approached a tattered street sign when he started seeing men with guns walking around the place. These men were blue-skinned, muscular, and with glowing red eyes. They had no teeth. As soon as they saw James, they tried to pounce on him. Alarmed, he ran down the street into a dark, dingy alley. No one used that place for years. Cobwebs, dead cats, feces, and dead children littered the grimy floors. As he stumbled around the filth, James was unable to spot a rusty, sharp nail on the floor.

As luck would have it, James tripped on a rotten paw and fell on the nail. It went through his head, and he died instantly. Chu, who hid in the shadows, came out and gobbled down his soul. His eyes turned red, and his mouth opened very wide. He hovered over James's corpse for a few seconds. His body dissipated into a white cloud, which Chu sucked into his body. When the cloud finished, Chu disappeared.

Nate's other name was 'Snatcher.' He could steal anything from your pockets-from a necklace to a bottle of wine from anyone. The police had caught him twice, but he had always escaped. This night he wasn't going to be so lucky.

He didn't drink as much as the others, so the poison's effects on him were not as fatal. He walked on a dimly lit street with hands in his pockets, whistling a tune that sent shivers up your spine. His eyes rolled aimlessly in his head as he swayed on the empty road. Nate suddenly heard the clanking of a cane. He stopped and fled behind a stack of boxes. A gentleman in a black top hat and a fancy black suit appeared from one corner of the street.

He was old and thin, sporting a trimmed beard with a pair of brown spectacles, a black cane, and a silver pocket watch. He kept checking it every five seconds as if he was waiting for something....or someone. He looked normal but for his lips. They were an unnatural greyish color, so grey that you could see them from afar. It was the grey of a corpse. This didn't seem to bother Nate at all. After all, this man was probably loaded! And that watch looked so valuable. Nate began creeping up on the man. He hadn't noticed him yet, so this was the best time to act. Slowly and steadily, Nate inched closer to the man until his hand hovered over the man's pocket. The man suddenly stopped, and Nate crashed into him.

The man did not budge.

Nate crashed on the stone floor, scraping one side of his face. Nate's body trembled as he tried to run away, but his hand gripped his head. Nate's fingers bled and tore from desperately clawing at the man's iron grip. The man brought Nate's head closer to his chest and drew out a pistol from his pocket. Nate took his last breaths as his vision blurred.

Warm red liquid splattered in his face as the pain in his forehead slowly numbed.

Nate's murderer was a cult member dubbed Red Night. His real name was Frank Green. Frank's current mission was to deliver some drugs to a rising criminal. Frank ruthlessly killed his witnesses. He also did not tolerate people trying to steal from him. Nate would not risk his cult's safety for a drunk thief like Nate. After tossing Nate's corpse on the floor, he carved out his heart and kidneys. He summoned a large bag and dumped them there. "Serves you right, you tout. Next time, pick on a pocket your own size. Street rats like you deserve to die on the street." Frank left the rest of Nate to the stray cats and crows of the night.

There was no sight or clue of them after that night. They were all declared missing. Fear started to creep into the hearts of the locals. Newspapers and gossipers announced them to the public, but there were no leads. After three days of intensive searching, they were never found.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I'm enjoying this story, and I hope you are too!❤❤❤🦆 I also hope you're safe dear reader🤍💗! Take care of yourself, stay strong, and stay tuned📺🍖! Comment on what you think about the story so far, and please vote🦆🦆❤🎇🎇!