Chapter 14: Being her Master

Alyssana climbed out of bed and went straight to her vanity to fix up her hair. After that, she went to her dresser and searched through her clothes to find something to "entice" Illidan. She finally found it! A black corset with green etchings that looked like vines and leaves and a black g-string with attachments for her fishnet vine stockings.

"Should I really put on makeup?" She said to herself and she looked in the vanity mirror at her figure. "Well it could either give Illidan a boner or he'd tell me to go to the succubus' for advice on how to dress properly."

Either way, she was happy with how she looked tonight. She did her eyeliner, mascara and put on some smokey rose lipstick for contrast.

'If Illidan doesn't think I'm stunning, he's got another thing coming! Besides, I'm supposed to be his queen.'

She put on a black dressing gown to cover up part of her kinky outfit and made her way to Illidan's room, cheekily prancing along the way. Again, the door was half-opened so she took a peek and saw Illidan was at his desk reading a book. She didn't want to somehow scare him, although she doubts anything could scare him, she hid herself and called out for him.

"Illidan? Are you still awake?"

He didn't get startled but he was happy knowing his human lover is still awake. Why wouldn't he be happy though? He didn't forget what they started earlier today!

"Yes, I am! Come in, my dearest!" He called out to her.

As soon as Alyssana walked in with a black robe, Illidan saw her stockings and a mischievous smile crept upon his face. Then he looked at her face and bit his bottom lip oh so subtly!

"Someone got all dressed up for me." He noted as Alyssana walked over to him as if she was on a cat walk and leaned on his desk.

"Whatcha reading, Master?" She asked playfully.

"I was reading up on some more spells that you could master but then I realised 'hang on, I've seen Alyssana wield some weaponry' so I'm looking into getting you some weapons forged." Illidan explained as he bookmarked the book he was reading and set it aside.

"Ooh I get to play with weapons this time?" Alyssana giggled.

"Yes you will, my dear." Illidan chuckled as he grabbed Alyssana by her waist and propped her on his lap, making her face him. "There is one weapon you get to play with tonight."

She bit her lip as she felt Illidan's "weapon" harden underneath her crotch. She couldn't resist so she started grinding on his lap, making him grunt and growl. He got a clear view of her g-string and he let out a low moan and slipped his hands underneath her robe to grab her ass and squeezed them softly as she picked up the pace.

"My little...!" He groaned. "You're such a spoilt brat, aren't you?"

"Well, you did give me a luxurious bedroom with luxury items, so of course I'm spoilt!" Alyssana smiled.

A hard smack went on her buttocks and she yelped in surprise yet she giggled in enjoyment! She found herself being pulled closer to Illidan and moaned when he licked her earlobe.

"Such a spoilt brat should be punished!" He whispered in her left ear. "Take off that robe and get on all fours on my bed, my love."

"What happened to 'my queen'?" She laughed being all cheeky until she earned another hard smack on her ass. "Yes master!"

She stood up from Illidan's lap and slowly took off her robe in front of him. He started growling like a wild beast as soon as he saw his human's outfit, looking raunchy and alluring. His licked his lips as he scanned her body up and down and he gestured a nod to his bed for Alyssana to go to. He waited for her to get on all fours and stood up from his chair.