Chapter 15: Love is Never Easy nor Fair

3 weeks later...

For weeks, Alyssana had been under special training by Illidan and his Illidari in the skills of swordsmanship. She had mastered the use of each type of weapon within a week which astounded Illidan but at the same time, he knew that she was a quick learner. She had one more type of weapon to perfect and that was war glaives! Illidan, for the past few weeks had been overseeing new weapons being forged for Alyssana and even had a request as for the war glaives to not only be enchanted to enhance Alyssana's abilities as a mage but to also have an ability to be summoned when in desperate need. When wielded, the blades would flair with either Fire, Frost or Arcane magic depending on Alyssana's choice of magic to use. Lehara and the others were also keeping watch of any Alliance goons that may try to apprehend Alyssana and so far, they had caught several of them but they all perished with the torture Alyssana inflicted on them. After her interrogations ended, she would let Illidan pound into her as if it was a stress relief for the both of them. Today, Illidan had told Alyssana that he'd be away for a couple of days so she can take a break from training for a little while. She made herself comfortable in the lounge room, studying the book that had contained information on the Augmenta Arcana spell that transforms a mage into an Arcane Ethereal. She kept repeating this phrase to herself in wonder.

"This form can only be achieved by a mage who's perfected the Arcane and/or has the blood of a Blue Dragon."

From what Alyssana knew about the Blue Dragonflight is that they specialised in magics such as the Arcane. But the question she had in her head was how could a Blue Dragon mate with another who is not of the Blue Dragonflight? That's the only possible question she could have about the text in the book.

"...blood of a Blue Dragon."

Unless the person was an actual blue dragon in a humanoid disguise then maybe it would be possible but to have the blood of a blue dragon?! This phrase kept driving Alyssana mad and so she turned the page to read more.

"One must have the will to do anything it takes to wield this power."

"Interesting..." Alyssana said to herself. "But exactly what context does 'anything it takes' mean though?"

She scanned through the page and found the meaning.

"Overuse of this spell could inflict major psychological trauma. Use this spell with caution as it could also inflict extreme vivid visions of the far future."

She went wide eyed and slammed the book shut in shock! It's true she hasn't overused the spell but now she has a reason to not cast it as much as she previously wanted to. She was snapped out of her thoughts when the front doors opened! She hoped it was Illidan but it was just Faralana. However, Alyssana noticed there was something different about her! She still had the same fancy looking eyemask but she noticed she let her hair down and she didn't have her big golden hoop earrings anymore.

 However, Alyssana noticed there was something different about her! She still had the same fancy looking eyemask but she noticed she let her hair down and she didn't have her big golden hoop earrings anymore