Lost. Page 1

The four year old Izuku sat on his bedroom floor, waiting for his punishment.

Earlier that day he had accidentally yelped when he cut his finger while making dinner for his mother and her boyfriend. He had covered his mouth and signed many 'im sorrys' to his mother and Sashi then went back to cooking, making sure his blood did not get in the food. After he served them their food, he went back to his room and took off his shirt, showing old and new scars, some still mildly bleeding.

His skin was covered in any kind of scars imaginable, burns, whip, knife, even some small scattered scars from when they threw him on broken glass shards. There were a few places that looked like stitches, but they were far from it, his mother would commonly take sewing thread and needles and sew in his skin, other times she would have her boyfriend or random friends of theirs come rape him.

His room was bare, an old mattress on the floor with blood stains and ripped up bed cover on it, no blankets nor pillow. The only light in the room was an old rusted lamp. A chair was pushed into a corner with blood covered rope sitting on the seat part and a box of torture utensils in it.

He hadn't eaten in months, barely snagging a piece from the food he made for them, but he always threw it up, as his body no longer liked digesting the stuff.

He sat there on his knees with blood stained ripped short green shorts, showing his scarred legs to the dark empty room. He began to think about what it would be like if he could escape on his next errand run. Him being the errand boy would go out and buy groceries for the house, sometimes getting a small coffee and disposing of the evidence before he got home.

His thoughts were interrupted as his door creaked open and two footsteps entered. His thoughts sank as he realized that would never happen. He did not look around, nor did he make a sound, just bit his lip as a whip cracked across his back while hands roamed his thighs.

///

Izuku was eleven years old now, he was on his way to school when he saw his childhood friend turned bully in front of him, luckily he wasn't noticed by the explosive blonde.

He bullied him because of him being told Izuku was quirkless, when really he was forced to hide his three quirks from everybody he knew. Inko had told him never to show the disgraceful quirks to anybody, saying he was an abomination for having multiple quirks. The quirks changed his forest green hair to black with dark green highlights, and his bright emerald green eyes were now darker with underlying black, and if you looked far enough into them, they looked like they had cracks in them like shattered glass. his hair almost laid flat to his head due to the dried grease in it, though his mother had put something in his hair to make it look a bit more presentable, not wanting to be seen as bad parents...

sarcastic laugh

He was short for his age, and his pale face and skin was covered in a dusting of freckles. He wore a dull yellow bag, new, as well as rugged red sneakers. He had a thin turtleneck on under his uniform to hide the scars that traveled up his neck, as well as fingerless gloves that went far beneath the long sleeves of his uniform to his elbow to prevent any scars being seen if his sleeve fell down his arm.

He was currently sitting in the back corner of the class, the day was ending and he was packing early, the bell rang and he darted out the door to the store to get groceries for the house, as well as a small first aid kit and some blades, he hid them in his bag on the way home.

Yelling could be heard from outside the apartment door, as well as the smell of alcohol. Taking a deep breath as well as a deep gulp, he opened the door as silently as he could.

The room on the other side was empty other than the empty bottles on the floor. Izuku's tall slim mother was nowhere to be seen. He knew Sashi wasn't going to be home till earlier the next morning, due to him being a police when he works the nightshift. This usually happens whenever he isn't home. Load sounds could be heard from his mother's room. He looked over at the coat rack to see two unfamiliar jackets hanging there.

He walked silently to the kitchen with practiced ease, putting the food away without a sound, then making his way to his room, all the while not disturbing the three people he knows are in his mother's room doing exactly what he thinks they are.

He waited for them to finish, knowing once they are done with Inko, she will say they can have him as well. Not really wanting to get raped tonight, he packs a small bag with a water bottle, a sleeve of crackers, and a few bandages and slips out his window and into the woods behind the apartment building.

From there he walks for about an hour, following landmarks and such, until he gets to a rundown treehouse. It looks rickety from outside, but it's actually very sturdy. He climbed the ladder carved into the tree and snakes his way through the hatch door, closing it behind him, he crawls on his hands and knees to the door, as some of the floor boards are missing and still does not have the time to mark out the safest route to the door.

He gets to the door with a small thorn in his hand, opening and closing it behind him, he reaches out and finds a wire on the wall. Following it for the thousandth time, he finds the metal box he was looking for and clicks it open. The floor creaked behind him as he flicked a few switches, cousin the lights to turn on, a lamp in the corner as well as some hung fairy lights.

Suddenly footsteps break out behind him. Fearing the worst, he covers his mouth as a yelp tries to escape, and lunges for the corner, hiding under a table. "DEKU?! GODDAMN IT YOU GAVE ME A FUCKING HEARTATTACK!!"

Letting out a shaky breath, he slumped to the floor in relief. "Deku? The fuck are you even doing here? I thought this place was abandoned." he heard more footsteps behind him as the boy walked over to the cushion in one of the corners.

His heart still racing, he stayed where he was, not trusting his legs to support him, or his hands to move. "Deku, you gonna get out from under the table? Or you just gonna stay there like a useless floor mat?" Letting out yet another shaky breath, he moved from under the small white table, his eyes wide and fear filled as he looked at the floor. He was trembling immensely, and his back hurt like hell from when he had stretched the scabbed scars on his back while he curled up on himself.

Looking over at the blonde boy, he saw he was covered in dirt and leaves, his jeans had tears in the knees, and his white t-shirt was now a dirty brown.

Luckily he was in a darker corner of the treehouse, as he remembered he was also wearing a black short sleeved t-shirt with torn jeans. This did not help his nerves as he trembled harder. His mind went a hundred miles an hour. "Deku, you never answered my question." he sounded angry, only accomplishing to scare the boy further.

"You haven't spoken in years! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" Katsuki was standing on his feet, small explosions lighting the air slightly. terrified, he bolted for the door, sadly the boy had already seen the scars littering his arms and bolted after him, screaming for him to stop. He made it out the door and successfully closed it behind him only to trip and send himself off the edge on the treehouse's rotted railing.

"DEKU!!"

He hit the ground with a muffled thud, coughing a bit, he tasted iron. His ears were ringing and he was having trouble breathing. His eyes had blackspots in them, and his back felt warm and sticky. Everything was a haze, his head felt clouded and blurred.

1421 words!!