Chapter 1

Hi! I'm Peggy Schuyler. And I'm f*cking forgotten by most!!

"PEGGY!! WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT THAT LANGUAGE?"

SORRY ELIZA!

Anyway this is my story...

PEGGY POV

"PEGGY WAKE UPPPPPP!" I woke up to Eliza shaking me.

"Come on guys we have to get to the King's College to get schedules and dorms!" I heard Angie yell from downstairs. Ugh why does she always have to be early.

I rolled out of bed and went to find clothes. "I hate mornings," I mumbled under my breath. I put on black leggings and a yellow sweater with black ankle boots (Is that what they're called? I don't really fashion) (Peggy's outfit ⬇️⬇️ Sorry if that looks weird I had to make it myself)

 I put on black leggings and a yellow sweater with black ankle boots (Is that what they're called? I don't really fashion) (Peggy's outfit ⬇️⬇️ Sorry if that looks weird I had to make it myself)

I quickly tied half of my hair up and ran downstairs to my sisters. We packed everything last night so all we had to do was put it in Angie's car. Eliza would come for her car later and I was leaving my car here.

"Are you going to help?" Angie yelled from her car where she was pitting boxes and suitcases.

"Yeah, I'm coming!" I picked up some boxes and walked to her car. All that was left was my stuff and I didn't pack too much so I got it all in one trip. Well it was kinda hard and two trips would've been easier but I don't care.

"Ok, let's go" Eliza said getting in the passenger seat of the car.

———————————————————————————

We got our schedules and dorm numbers. We were all in different dorms and I had no classes with them, Eliza had some classes with Angie, but I didn't. I went to Angie's car to get my stuff and did the same thing as before, over packed my arms because I didn't want to make two trips. My dorm was on the third floor so I got on the elevator. When I got on the third floor and ran into something and my stuff went everywhere. I started picking my stuff up when I saw what I ran into.

A boy, a handsome one on that note. He has beautiful greenish brown eyes and curly brown hair slicked back into a beautiful low ponytail. He has freckles plastered all over his face, there has to be more than there are stars in the sky and if I could sit there and count them I would. I realized that I'm staring.

"I'm sorry!" I quickly yell.

"It's ok, you couldn't see, it was more my fault" He laughed. "John Laurens." He held his hand out. While still on the floor I took his hand and shook it.

"Peggy Schuyler" I smiled.

"I can help you take your stuff to your dorm if you want" John offered.