Chapter 9

Hey there's a quick kinda important author's note at the end. It's not super important but if you could read it that'd be great. Ok you can read my trash now!
PEGGY POV

So I don't know if I'm the worst or best sister right now. So yesterday Alex kissed Eliza and Angie sighed. Laf noticed and I might've told him everything.

"She risked her future with him for Eliza?" Laf asked after I explained.

"Yeah" I sighed, Angie's always doing stuff like this for us. Like when my bike broke so she gave me hers and didn't get a new one for a year. Or when her car broke down before Eliza's 16th birthday and she insisted that Eliza got an expensive car instead of Angie getting hers fixed. Angelica always thought that because she was the oldest she had to protect us, be strong, and make sacrifices. Me and Eliza hate that she thinks that.

"That's so sweet, but horrible that she had to do that" Laf sighed.

We stood there in silence for a minute then I laughed. "Do you like her~?" I asked pointing at his face.

Laf's face turned red. I knew it.

"Quoi?! Pourquoi penseriez-vous que?!" Laf screamed, his face only getting more red. Oh boy is he falling hard.

"Je ne sais pas, peut-être parce que tu rougis~~?" I teased. Laf blushed more. Someone walked in Laf's dorm.

I turned. "Hey Herc!"

"Hey Pegs, I didn't know you were here" Herc smiled. "Why's Laf so red?"

"Laf likes Angie~~" I nudged Laf as I teased him.

"I KNEW IT!" Herc screamed.

"Tais-toi!" Laf yelled trying to hide his blush. We both continued laughing.

"Hey Herc, what about you and Maria?" I asked, wiggling my eyebrows.

"W-What? There's nothing to discuss, what do you mean?" Herc nervously laughed causing me and Laf to bust out laughing.

"What'd you do the other night, mon ami?" Laf chuckled.

"Nothing! Nothing happened!" Herc yelled, now blushing.

"Oh, then why were you both asleep in her bed when I got to the dorm after the party?" I smirked.

"Why did you and John sleep in the same bed when you helped Alex?" Herc smirked back.

My cheeks flushed. "W-What do you mean?"

"You know what he means mon ami" Laf snickered.

I glared at the boys. "How did you find out about that?"

"Alex tells us everything Pegs" Herc laughed. He took out his phone and it showed a picture of me and John asleep in John's bed. John was practically spooning me. My cheeks turned bright red. Mental note to kill Alex later.

"Hey!" I yelled. "Delete that!" I jumped up and down trying to get Herc's phone.

"You're too short!" He mocked.

I crossed my arms and pouted. "Rude"

The boys laughed then Herc's phone buzzed. He looked at it then looked back at me and Laf. "John and Alex are coming over."

I was about to respond but Alex and John we literally bursting into the dorm, making me jump a little.

"Oh you meant like right now" I laughed.